"With MMA the HW champ is no longer baddest man on the planet"

Kellerman is a G. I love how authentic he is in his job -- very transparent and honest without trying too hard go be edgy or get a soundbite.

Fair play too Kellerman for saying that!!. I still think Wilder would have been great in MMA though, if he had trained it and learned TDD, because he is so perfect for it, he doesn't rely on lots of combo's and breaking you down slowly, he just lets go!!!!, he would hurt guys badly with the small UFC gloves

Although Wilder punches like a mule kick, he would probably have broken hands in 4 oz gloves. I think the extra padding on boxing gloves would probably protect his hands more.

It was interesting hearing the commentator say that at the Wilder Fury II event, he went on to add Whoever the HW boxing champ is would lose in a fight to the HW MMA champ.

We all know all this but I didnt expect the boxing commentator to admit so during a boxing event
the heavyweight limit has meant this isnt a valid title. It has to be open to everyone. thats the whole point.

Although Wilder punches like a mule kick, he would probably have broken hands in 4 oz gloves. I think the extra padding on boxing gloves would probably protect his hands more.
Fair and good point, I didn't even think of that, he punches so crazy hard that yeah he could risk breaking his hands more

Fury would wreck that fireman.

Fair and good point, I didn't even think of that, he punches so crazy hard that yeah he could risk breaking his hands more

On another note, maybe they don't throw as hard and simply pepper dudes. I think if Wilder threw a 50-75% power right straight down the pipe he may not break his had but still KO a fool.

Fury would wreck that fireman.

He would definitely make it really difficult for Stipe to take him down. If he threw a half punch with small gloves it would be devastating.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back