"With MMA the HW champ is no longer baddest man on the planet"

neither the MMA champ or boxing champ is. There are a lot of people who would be a huge favorite in a real fight with weapons.
Your right. It's Trump cause he got da nukes.

On that note might as well add other species. A Silverback Gorilla beats DC or Stipe!
no it's not at all the same it's baddest man. But to say an athlete is the baddest man on the planet has always been stupid. It's the best boxer or best MMA fighter.

How would a Francis Ngannou vs Deontay Wilder MMA fight look?

Yeah, pretty much

giphy.gif

He's right but Kellerman is the biggest dipshit at ESPN. He's an all around retard but when I hear him talk about MMA it annoys the hell out of me because he literally has no idea WTF he's talking about but speaks as if he's really confident and knowledgeable.
Stephen A. is a very close second.

>Kellerman

Max Kellerman has always been an edgy Cuck with a bias towards MMA because everyone in the Boxing community treats him like the joke he is LOL.

Dudes a professional casual

<36>

Early contender for post of the year.

no it's not at all the same it's baddest man. But to say an athlete is the baddest man on the planet has always been stupid. It's the best boxer or best MMA fighter.

Male Gorilla = Man

Resized_Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpeg

To be fair to Kellerman, he did point out that mma is the closest approximation to a street fight, therefore the mma champ is the closest thing to "baddest man on the planet".
And to be quite honest, in a street fight, even a UFC lightweight would probably beat the living shit out of a heavyweight boxer.

I honestly don't care who would win in a street fight. Street fights are quick ugly and very potentially lethal.

To me MMA is a sport and boxing is a different sport and that's all they are. The whole, "who would in in a real fight" question is stupid.

neither the MMA champ or boxing champ is. There are a lot of people who would be a huge favorite in a real fight with weapons.

So the guy with the biggest fastest gun is the baddest man on the planet?

Holy crap.

And Kellerman is one of, if not the most knowledgeable boxing historians on the planet. I was real surprised, to say the least.

thats why stipe wants to box right?
lol yea ok

Boxing knows the score now.

Canelo and Kovalev getting cucked by Masvidal and Diaz was the moment they stopped denying it.

Back