"With MMA the HW champ is no longer baddest man on the planet"

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
It was interesting hearing the commentator say that at the Wilder Fury II event, he went on to add Whoever the HW boxing champ is would lose in a fight to the HW MMA champ.

We all know all this but I didnt expect the boxing commentator to admit so during a boxing event

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Was it Kellerman who said that. He seems to have come around over the years.

Max Kellerman said on the #WilderFury2 broadcast no matter who wins here, the baddest man on the planet is whoever the UFC champion is because that's a closer approximation of a real fight.

Boxing and mma seem to be getting more and more on friendly terms, I expect there to be some cross promotion in the future

Heavyweights are rarely as good as lower weight class fighters anyway
t.guy who competes at heavyweight.

Fair play too Kellerman for saying that!!. I still think Wilder would have been great in MMA though, if he had trained it and learned TDD, because he is so perfect for it, he doesn't rely on lots of combo's and breaking you down slowly, he just lets go!!!!, he would hurt guys badly with the small UFC gloves

Not sure the name but it was a White voice.

It was Kellerman. He’s covered a bit of UFC recently via first take show with SAS, so it isn’t surprising he is a little more open minded.

>Kellerman

Max Kellerman has always been an edgy Cuck with a bias towards MMA because everyone in the Boxing community treats him like the joke he is LOL.

Dudes a professional casual

<36>

neither the MMA champ or boxing champ is. There are a lot of people who would be a huge favorite in a real fight with weapons.

I can imagine the hardcore boxing fans frothing at their mouths now

neither the MMA champ or boxing champ is. There are a lot of people who would be a huge favorite in a real fight with weapons.

On that note might as well add other species. A Silverback Gorilla beats DC or Stipe!

Guy that now works for ESPN is shilling for the product they have just paid a shit ton for.
SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

They are different sports, why do people constantly need to make these ridiculous comparisons.

They are different sports, why do people constantly need to make these ridiculous comparisons.

Was just commenting on "baddest man on the planet" title

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back