With everything Reyes has talked, he will be arguably the biggest goof ever if he loses

tenor.gif
with a side of:
tenor.gif

Great post lol.

I am pretty ignorant when it comes to fashion but you seem to know what you are talking about.

Happy to join you in a petition for you to become Reye's fashion advisor if he wins.

Just curious tho, are you a man or a woman?

Bums with no sense of fashion always think that anyone with fashion sense must be a woman. Is normal.

Honestly have barely watched the guy fight. Doesn’t interest me at all. I know he KOs Weidman, which is impressive, but, like most people, I’m only interested in the youngsters at LHW, Oleksiejczuk & Rakic. Yes I’m aware both lost recently, but they weren’t bad losses, and I still think those two are the guys that will inherit the weight class in the future.

Chael and Conor both top this imaginary list of embarrassment

Dom is a nobody, like Anthony Smith

Compared to how big a goof Conor was after getting waxed after talking MAD trash on
  • Nate
  • Floyd
  • Khabib
?

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>
Difference is Conor is good at trash talk. Hate to break it to you guys but Conor doesn’t care if he loses. He cares for that $$$$

Difference is Conor is good at trash talk. Hate to break it to you guys but Conor doesn’t care if he loses. He cares for that $$$$

You're an utter, utter moron if you don't understand the MASSIVE correlation between winning and $$$$

And Conor is not an utter, utter moron

That's why Conor cares very, very much if he loses

giphy.gif

You're an utter, utter moron if you don't understand the MASSIVE correlation between winning and $$$$

And Conor is not an utter, utter moron

That's why Conor cares very, very much if he loses

giphy.gif
Yeah no. Conor has lost twice and it’s like it didn’t even matter. Good try though R-tard.

He'll be fine. Nobody is paying attention to what he is saying.

Yeah no. Conor has lost twice and it’s like it didn’t even matter. Good try though R-tard.
Are you fucking kidding me, because it does not feel like bait which I hope it is and for your own good it should be just that?
some fucking people, bannable AF!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back