With everything Reyes has talked, he will be arguably the biggest goof ever if he loses

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
this dude keeps talking about his athleticism like hes fucking Barry Sanders or some shit. Its comical

he calls himself a young Bones. Keeps making the Weidman/Anderson analogy. Says he doesnt know how anyone could beat him

just loads of other corny stuff

tenor.gif

not even close, because 1. nobody listened/cared to anything he said 2.there've been so many fighters that have lost afer talking a lot more trash than him

Lol Reyes is a dork, he will be forgotten after his beatdown... if he somehow wins Jones will smash him in the rm.

It looks to me like hes definitely getting caught up in the "moment" and saying some really stupid things. He also dresses like shit and bought shitty jewlery from some second rate jewelry shop in Houston on Embedded, that shit was cringy as hell. Its hard to take a grown man seriously when he wears double diamond earnings in 2020. He will look dumb as hell if Juice Jones puts a beat down on him after all this athlete talk.

For fucks sake look at this ALL WHITE sport coat you would see servers wearing at a high end steakhouse.

and who could forget him wearing his shirt collar OVER his SEARS SPORT COAT collar. Dispicable.

My first reaction when seeing his clothing:
tumblr_llq3oiHUh11qegvw9.gif

With all of that said Im still cheering for this guy to get the upset because there is nothing more I would like to see than Juice Jones finally getting whats been coming to him after all of these years of blatant cheating. Hopefully with the win Reyes will stop dressing like a bum and might have some more charisma as a champion. So far its been incredibly hard to believe that THIS IS THE GUY to beat Jones but who knows? I hope to god Reyes wins and the win changes his bum life and he starts to look and talk like a champ. So far its been cringy.

I also loved the comment how Jones never fought an athlete.
I mean, I know DC doesn't look like it but if an olympian isn't an athlete, who the hell is?

ActualMammothBaldeagle-small.gif

It looks to me like hes definitely getting caught up in the "moment" and saying some really stupid things. He also dresses like shit and bought shitty jewlery from some second rate jewelry shop in Houston on Embedded, that shit was cringy as hell. Its hard to take a grown man seriously when he wears double diamond earnings in 2020. He will look dumb as hell if Juice Jones puts a beat down on him after all this athlete talk.

For fucks sake look at this ALL WHITE sport coat you would see servers wearing at a high end steakhouse.

and who could forget him wearing his shirt collar OVER his SEARS SPORT COAT collar. Dispicable.

My first reaction when seeing his clothing:
tumblr_llq3oiHUh11qegvw9.gif

With all of that said Im still cheering for this guy to get the upset because there is nothing more I would like to see than Juice Jones finally getting whats been coming to him after all of these years of blatant cheating. Hopefully with the win Reyes will stop dressing like a bum and might have some more charisma as a champion. So far its been incredibly hard to believe that THIS IS THE GUY to beat Jones but who knows? I hope to god Reyes wins and the win changes his bum life and he starts to look and talk like a champ. So far its been cringy.

Calm down mate

Compared to how big a goof Conor was after getting waxed after talking MAD trash on
  • Nate
  • Floyd
  • Khabib
?

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>

Compared to how big a goof Conor was after getting waxed after talking MAD trash on
  • Nate
  • Floyd
  • Khabib
?

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>

You guys just can't stop thinking about Conor lol.

Biggest bigmouth goof still Chael :D

You guys just can't stop thinking about Conor lol.

In a thread about trash talk goofs who got WRECKED by their opponents who else would you think about aside from Conor and Chael?

giphy.gif

Reaching for those grapes TS. Acting like Dominick is some kind of anomaly when it comes to delusional trash talking.

Funny how OP calls out Reyes for how he dresses and then shows a pic of Jon in a turtle neck looking like he is a bridesmaid at some all gay weeding.

this dude keeps talking about his athleticism like hes fucking Barry Sanders or some shit. Its comical

he calls himself a young Bones. Keeps making the Weidman/Anderson analogy. Says he doesnt know how anyone could beat him

just loads of other corny stuff

I just watched the Embedded series , and Dom is saying some really dumb stuff , like Jones has never fought good athletes , he thinks because he played other sports in the past is an advantage for him . Also he brings up the Silva / Weidman fight into discussion as if that has any relevance at all for this fight.

I don't necessarily think he is dumb , maybe this whole event makes him nervous or something but man he made some really stupid comments haha. Anyway come fight night words will be meaningless.

people so triggered about what Reyes says.It’s like they feel coke sniffer Jones can lose this weekend.

lmao

no one is even listening to what he is sayng. No one cares about this fight.

Reyes is saying nothing that outrageous, what's he supposed to say: "on paper i have a very poor chance of dethroning Jones." ?

Stinky breath ass dude will be a good addition to Bellator in about 2 years

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back