With everything Reyes has talked, he will be arguably the biggest goof ever if he loses

Yeah god forbid a fighter tries to hype himself up and maybe also tries to sell the fight.

Last edited:
Yeah! He should be prostrating himself!
Wtf why isn’t he saying he’s gonna lose?!?!?!?

Is he supposed to not be confident? This is what you want to hear from a fighter for the biggest fight of his life. Self-belief is a huge factor in winning a fight.

Compared to how big a goof Conor was after getting waxed after talking MAD trash on
  • Nate
  • Floyd
  • Khabib
?

<YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen><YeahOKJen>

<PlusJuan>

Shut it down boys, this thread is done.
RawGraciousHeron-size_restricted.gif

In a thread about trash talk goofs who got WRECKED by their opponents who else would you think about aside from Conor and Chael?

giphy.gif
Did you forget 6 months ago? Askren is the GOAT of being goofed after tons of trash talk

Conor sees your Reyes, and raises you one Proper 12.

Heavy leg kicks, foot and hand stomps, aim right behind the wrist while Jones is in a 3 point stance; minimize the threat of eye pokes, oblique kicks, choke threat, sap his TDD.

There are ways he can beat Jones...

But...that sounds like a hard hill to climb...

Reyes is the most reasonable threat to Jones and has a good chance

But it is Jones.

Yawn.

a fighter talks shit and loses. And to the caliber of fighter jones is...

just another day.

this dude keeps talking about his athleticism like hes fucking Barry Sanders or some shit. Its comical

he calls himself a young Bones. Keeps making the Weidman/Anderson analogy. Says he doesnt know how anyone could beat him

just loads of other corny stuff

First rodeo huh

He's facing the best in his division ever so of course he's trying to talk himself up. No different to a lot of fighters in the past & would people really prefer "I'll have a good go but don't count on me actually beating him or even being competitive"???

Reyes is going to get in there and freeze up once he realizes jones skill. Afterwards he will say, "i just couldnt get going. Jones is more athletic than i gave him credit for"

"With everything Reyes has talked, he will be arguably the biggest goof ever if he loses"

Uhm... Conor vs Khabib?
Uhm... Conor vs Nate 1?
Uhm... Conor vs Floyd?
Michael "I eat my shit whole" Johnson vs Gaethje?
James Vick vs Gaethje?
Hernandez vs Cowboy?
Kevin Lee vs Tony?
Bisping vs GSP?
Nick vs GSP?
Joanna vs Rose?
Ronda vs Holly?
Luke vs Bisping?

This?

He's just trying to hype the fight man. He hasn't said or done anything overly outlandish.

Honestly I wonder if he even believes some of the stuff he's said. The whole "OH I AM THE ONE" thing sounded a little forced. But, eh, what do I know.

I will say that being vocal and talking smack to Jones before a fight has a history of going horribly wrong. Rampage, Gus II, DC II, Chael all got finished. Rashad and DC the first time around are the only ones that talked smack and made it to the finish line.

but if he wins he'll look like a prophet. That's how it works.

Did you know that Reyes played football?

Funny how OP calls out Reyes for how he dresses and then shows a pic of Jon in a turtle neck looking like he is a bridesmaid at some all gay weeding.
That’s not the OP. I can’t believe a trash poster like yourself still hasn’t been banned. Is this your 2nd time with double yellows??

Back