With big fight planned for July, Reebok and UFC standing behind Jones. WTF??

If he tested hot for coke a month before the fight and then fought without continuing to do it and not going through withdrawals, why go into rehab? Seems like it's recreational and not a habit. If it were, he would be pissing hot after the fight as well.

As someone that has had problems with addiction in the past and has tried to clean up many times before actually doing it.I can say for certain that if your body is dependent on a substance and you just stop cold turkey you will not be in any shape to fight, let alone train. That alone tells me that he isn't addicted...... Unless he pissed hot after the fight.

More whining from Jones' haters. Coke ain't a banned substance and he hasn't pissed hot after a fight.

Your boy Gus ain't getting near that belt.

This upsets me. I'm done watching Jon Jones fights. Its a joke that Jones is basically walking away from this unharmed. His image is tarnished but he can still get in there and make more money. This isnt a sport this is a fucking sideshow. UFC doesn't want its fighters to do steroids out of comp but cocaine is okay because it's not a banned substance under the NSAC.

More whining from Jones' haters. Coke ain't a banned substance and he hasn't pissed hot after a fight.

Your boy Gus ain't getting near that belt.

This shit is pathetic. Are you proud that your favorite fighter could possibly be hooked on one of the most addictive drugs there is? This dudes life could be fucked right now.
CPS could take his kids, Jones could be on a downward spiral and you guys are defending and shitting on people on here that want justice. I just want Jon take a break (suspension) and get his life together.

At the end of the day, nobody buys a Matt Riddle card. I mean nobody, not even his family. Jones is the best at what he does on the planet. People will pay to watch that. Do I care what he is doing a month away from a fight? Hell no, dude could be snorting up lines off hookers for all I care. The fuqqer gets paid to punch and kick people in the face for gods sake. If you are looking for a moral leader and role model, you come to the wrong place.

What I don't understand is why bother testing out of competition if your not going to do anything about it, why waste the funds and upset people when someone fails. I just don't see the point. Vitor is getting so much attention over roids and to be tested like crazy but Jones got caught and its normal business like nothing happened.

I would think they make a difference about "recreational drugs" vs PED

If he tested hot for coke a month before the fight and then fought without continuing to do it and not going through withdrawals, why go into rehab? Seems like it's recreational and not a habit. If it were, he would be pissing hot after the fight as well.

As someone that has had problems with addiction in the past and has tried to clean up many times before actually doing it.I can say for certain that if your body is dependent on a substance and you just stop cold turkey you will not be in any shape to fight, let alone train. That alone tells me that he isn't addicted...... Unless he pissed hot after the fight.

What you are saying is true. If he were an addict and went cold turkey, detox would ruin his entire fight prep; certainly the fight itself.
Withdrawals are like being in the depths of hell.

All that said, it would be incredibly difficult to fail a urinalysis for cocaine if you knew it was coming, and it isn't at all impossible that he was using all the way up to the fight. I am not suggesting he did mind you; just acknowledging the possibility.

Back