With big fight planned for July, Reebok and UFC standing behind Jones. WTF??

Well for one, it is not banned out of competition, while when those who were busted for weed, were busted for it in competition.

I don't really know how this is such a hard concept to understand.

Congrats, for the last day now I have been had to defend JBJ whom I quite detest, but some of this shit is just retarded.

What else is Reebok supposed to do??? They gonna sponsor every damn UFC fighter in a few month...

Well for one, it is not banned out of competition, while when those who were busted for weed, were busted for it in competition.

I don't really know how this is such a hard concept to understand.

Congrats, for the last day now I have been had to defend JBJ whom I quite detest, but some of this shit is just retarded.

well said.

What I don't understand is why bother testing out of competition if your not going to do anything about it, why waste the funds and upset people when someone fails. I just don't see the point. Vitor is getting so much attention over roids and to be tested like crazy but Jones got caught and its normal business like nothing happened.

I would think he would be in rehab longer. It would really look bad if he went to rehab for a short stint and came back and fought in the summer

I did send Reebok an email about this. I told them I refuse to ever pay for anyones drug habits, and will therefore never buy anything Reebok again.

Money over everything. Wouldn't be the first time. I won't lose sleep, there's far more unjust things going on in world to complain about.

Remember when Rampage crashed his car into that pregnant ladys car and she had a miscarriage afterwards
Remember when it came out that she was lying and actually had the miscarriage days before the accident?

The difference between out of competition testing and post fight/pre fight testing. Look it up

i think its bullshit - UFC should have stripped him. plain and simple.

What I don't understand is why bother testing out of competition if your not going to do anything about it, why waste the funds and upset people when someone fails. I just don't see the point. Vitor is getting so much attention over roids and to be tested like crazy but Jones got caught and its normal business like nothing happened.

thats because jones is "going to rehab" - its okay to do cocaine if you admit and you tell everyone you have a drug problem.

I did send Reebok an email about this. I told them I refuse to ever pay for anyones drug habits, and will therefore never buy anything Reebok again.

If you get a couple thousand followers, you (collectively) will have seriously hit their radar. This is the correct start for those vehemently opposed.

Even if you ban him for 6 months, he can still defend his belt in June FFS. By then Reebok will be sponsoring ALL UFC fighters, not just Jon.

Don't delude yourself that you are somehow punishing Jon rather than all UFC fighters at utter absolute minimum!

Think before the knee-jerk reaction.

Richard Gasquet was issued a 2 year suspension by the ATP in the prime of his career for testing for cocaine out of competition.
It isn't even illegal according to the AC's in MMA.
Interesting how inconsistent the regulations are in various sports.

Man, you got reebok on their knees.

They have no other choice but to oblige

Richard Gasquet was issued a 2 year suspension by the ATP in the prime of his career for testing for cocaine out of competition.
It isn't even illegal according to the AC's in MMA.
Interesting how inconsistent the regulations are in various sports.

dustin johnson was suspended 6 months by the pga after his 3rd failed test.

Do you not get the difference between "post-fight" and "out of contest" testing?

Apparently none of idiots making comparisons to those pissing hot after a fight to Jones do.

dustin johnson was suspended 6 months by the pga after his 3rd failed test.

I don't know much about golf, and I didn't know that. 3rd test huh? Interesting.
In my opinion, tennis takes it way too far, but I do respect their commitment to the sport's integrity.
On the other end of the spectrum there is MMA and boxing.

This just in:

Reebok's stock value crashed today.

Back