Wish I was a naturally thicker man

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm more thin and lean like Callen 6'3 though so I got that going for me I just image if I had that Rogan thickness too world would have to recognize

I've always found my really skinny friends to be more insecure about their size than my fat friends.

Just go around telling everyone you can kick their ass cause height/reach advantage like all lanklets do

Depends where you’re thick, if it’s quads/ass and you’re in the shorter side buying pants can be a real pain in the ass

Being thick sucks. Clothes don’t fit right, laying down certain ways in uncomfortable, and the food bill is expensive.

synthol brah

I'm a Will Sasso personality stuck in a Bryan Callen body (except i'm 6'3 so atleast I got that)
8WXQzzv.jpg

@Drain Bamage Tall, Lean Lanky guys live the longest... One day you will be thankful you're not some oafy stumpy mass monster.

I'm more thin and lean like Callen 6'3 though so I got that going for me I just image if I had that Rogan thickness too world would have to recognize

how much do you weigh?

I’m 6 foot 1 and 190 pounds with a little tummy and lots of muscle.

I’m going to be shredded when I lose all my fat from dieting and working out.

I just don’t want to be too skinny.

If I lose 20 pounds of fat I’ll be 170

@Drain Bamage Tall, Lean Lanky guys live the longest... One day you will be thankful you're not some oafy stumpy mass monster.

Some of it depends why you are thick. If you are thick because you are inactive yeah but there are a lot of farmers and menial workers that live to an old age.

Some of it depends why you are thick. If you are thick because you are inactive yeah but there are a lot of farmers and menial workers that live to an old age.
If they are just naturally thick from being farmers and construction workers eating healthy organic stuff for sure. if they are naturally large like your average Dallas Cowboys fan not so much.

Start training son.

Jiu jitsu and acai bowls will tone and shred your core and shoulders.

Back