Wish I was a naturally thicker man

Me too, girth that is

Plenty of length but pretty average girth

Makes it look smaller than it is

You can't be thick, solid and tight without the thick

You will never be thick without steroids if you are truly that naturally lean. But you basically have abs without trying.

My advice is to workout your core only and choose concert/groupie chicks to mack on because they love dudes who have the skinny muscly addicted to heroin look.

You will never be thick without steroids if you are truly that naturally lean. But you basically have abs without trying.

My advice is to workout your core only and choose concert/groupie chicks to mack on because they love dudes who have the skinny muscly addicted to heroin look.
That’s not totally true, I was 6’1 160lbs 5 years ago and now I’m 250lbs. You just have to eat and have realistic expectations about your physique. If you want to be cut at 250lbs then you need steroids.

That’s not totally true, I was 6’1 160lbs 5 years ago and now I’m 250lbs. You just have to eat and have realistic expectations about your physique. If you want to be cut at 250lbs then you need steroids.

The heroin abs looks was the more important part of my post.

MOST of the world considers tall and skinny a good thing. Move to Europe.
I’m 6ft 195 athletic, and wouldn’t trade with the meat heads in the gym any day. I would like bigger arms to fill out polos better but they are muscular enough.

I'm a Will Sasso personality stuck in a Bryan Callen body (except i'm 6'3 so atleast I got that)
8WXQzzv.jpg
You define yourself in strange ways. You are barreling towards top-shelf sherdog weirdness.

Unlucky TS. I look like Kimbo Slice

If Kimbo was a 5'10 white guy who weighed 160lbs and hadn't worked out in over a year.

thinner people generally have better genetics. nothing to be ashamed of

how much do you weigh?

I’m 6 foot 1 and 190 pounds with a little tummy and lots of muscle.

I’m going to be shredded when I lose all my fat from dieting and working out.

I just don’t want to be too skinny.

If I lose 20 pounds of fat I’ll be 170
That’s not “lots of muscle” at those proportions man.

MOST of the world considers tall and skinny a good thing. Move to Europe.
I’m 6ft 195 athletic, and wouldn’t trade with the meat heads in the gym any day. I would like bigger arms to fill out polos better but they are muscular enough.

Dude my arms have shrank so damn much over the last coupe years I’m afraid to measure

I’ve got to do something about it. I feel like i look “frail” now compared to normal.

I used to have 19.5” Arms measured at the biceps. I’m afraid to measure now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back