Wish I was a naturally thicker man

Dude my arms have shrank so damn much over the last coupe years I’m afraid to measure

I’ve got to do something about it. I feel like i look “frail” now compared to normal.

I used to have 19.5” Arms measured at the biceps. I’m afraid to measure now.
Mine were never that big, but I notice when I slim down I lose so much size in my arms . I’m going back to heavy hammer curls for a while.

If you're thin you're dick will look thicker. Glass half full, bruh.

If you're thin you're dick will look thicker. Glass half full, bruh.
True, real fat guys cant even see their junk, and the belly girth definitely takes a few inches off dick size

That’s not totally true, I was 6’1 160lbs 5 years ago and now I’m 250lbs. You just have to eat and have realistic expectations about your physique. If you want to be cut at 250lbs then you need steroids.
I disagree and think this is a cop out. Im not saying a cop out by you in particular. Probably something learned. Its bullshit you hear people say all the time and it fucking stinks.

I'm more thin and lean like Callen 6'3 though so I got that going for me I just image if I had that Rogan thickness too world would have to recognize

There's nothing natural about Rogan. Look at him in the 90's before he got on roids if you want to see him as a natural dude in good shape. He was probably 150lbs then. Someone his height and frame size at 200lbs would look nothing like him without the HGH, roids, etc. Actual guys like 5'6-5'7'' that even have huge frames carry a lot of fat naturally at 200lbs+.

You said you're 6'3''. What would you say your frame size is? If you're one of the smaller framed guys, you'll never be huge in comparison to other people with larger frames/joints, but that doesn't mean you can't add plenty of size. What do you weigh now?

There's nothing natural about Rogan. Look at him in the 90's before he got on roids if you want to see him as a natural dude in good shape. He was probably 150lbs then. Someone his height and frame size at 200lbs would look nothing like him without the HGH, roids, etc. Actual guys like 5'6-5'7'' that even have huge frames carry a lot of fat naturally at 200lbs+.

You said you're 6'3''. What would you say your frame size is? If you're one of the smaller framed guys, you'll never be huge in comparison to other people with larger frames/joints, but that doesn't mean you can't add plenty of size. What do you weigh now?

Usually around 210

I disagree and think this is a cop out. Im not saying a cop out by you in particular. Probably something learned. Its bullshit you hear people say all the time and it fucking stinks.
I’m not trying to burst your bubble, but barring guys who are like 6’6 and above, it’s not a realistic expectation to be that heavy and cut. Even Ronnie Coleman who claimed he was natty when he turned pro was 215 lbs shredded. If that dude had to take gear to be a shredded mass monster, any average dude with an average height will have to too. The fake natty plague in the men’s fitness industry is giving people false ideas about what they can look like.

Last edited:
Back