Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

I ordered full set of gear about two weeks ago. No email yet do they have a number I can call?

Be patient....he will get to you EVENTUALLY!!! Could be a bit be he will respond...I think this is the busy time of year for him

That's not always true. I recommend pursuing it by phone. I've had one or two orders that have slipped thru the cracks with him and I had to reorder.

Hey guys.If I'm buying the fg2900 and my head size is about 57 cm(narrow) . What size M or L?

Anyone know what's the deal with the 14oz winning lace ups they say out of stock but in the title is says (IN STOCK) I tried emailing but got nothing also it's probably been answered 100 times but I can't seem to find it is screen printing your name on a pair of non-Custom free?

Anyone know what's the deal with the 14oz winning lace ups they say out of stock but in the title is says (IN STOCK) I tried emailing but got nothing also it's probably been answered 100 times but I can't seem to find it is screen printing your name on a pair of non-Custom free?

yes just put what you want written in what color on what part of the glove in the box that they say to leave a note in

yes just put what you want written in what color on what part of the glove in the box that they say to leave a note in

Thank you for clarifying that for me 3pac , wasn't sure if it was only free for custom pairs also if anyone knows what's the deal with the 14oz (in stock) out of stock please let me know thanks.

Same problem here! what is wrong with his service? He would have been a billionaire by now if he just checked his emails Haha. Maybe koubudo is the way to go?

Last edited:
just pulled the trigger on a pair of black 10oz lace ups with my first name in white on them and a red pair of 14oz lace ups with my last name in black I'll post picture when they arrive.

i had to reorder and i just did through koubodou (sp?) and he responded within 10min

Cool. Did you ever get in touch with mitani San ? Or did you just reorder?

Stop being a weenie and just wait.
Thanks for the advice...6 weeks later still cant get this guy to email me....I will soon dispute this on my credit card....Im sure he will promptly reply after that.....He actually emailed me that my order would be shipped 3 weeks ago and now he doesnt respond

mitani never got in touch. after like a month. so ya i just reorder through koubodou.

Just placed an order for a pair of MS600's with the screen print from Koubudo. I got a response from Koubudo within 3 hours asking me what I wanted printed on my gloves. He says my order should arrive mid Jan.

Dam maybe I should have waited I hope I don't have the same problems you guys are having, who is Koubudo another winning distributor? is he the same price? just in case I have to go the same route.

Back