Winning Boxing Equipment from America Ya in Japan 2.0

kobudo is the way to go now. The dont charge the ridiculous 10% handling charge, and their response time is way quicker.

if you want to go custom mitani is the way to go he has way better relationship with winning and can ask for pretty much any customization. koubudo is good for stock items. mitani is great, the wait might be long and he might ignore your emails but he always delivers. last i checked his priced for custom orders were better then koubudo as well.

ya the prices are better but i would spend more than wait a whole month for a response. also transaction completed and work being done on it within 4days.

So 11 weeks later I have disputed my transaction with America ya....got my money back....I figured he would contact me cuz why would he want some stuff with my name on it....but something tells me he never even put the order in.....just something to think about....going koubudo route now.

Thanks for the heads up. I went with Koubudo when ordering my CM-5 and SB-9000. The transaction went smooth.

So 11 weeks later I have disputed my transaction with America ya....got my money back....I figured he would contact me cuz why would he want some stuff with my name on it....but something tells me he never even put the order in.....just something to think about....going koubudo route now.

non nice dude, i am sure if you asked him to refund you he would have complied with no questions. my last order took longer than 11 weeks, while I was not pleased about it, I definitely wasn't bitter as I knew what I was signing up for when I placed the order.

non nice dude, i am sure if you asked him to refund you he would have complied with no questions. my last order took longer than 11 weeks, while I was not pleased about it, I definitely wasn't bitter as I knew what I was signing up for when I placed the order.

I tried to contact him several times to no avail....he also told me he would ship my items last month.....if they were to show up at my door or he could show me they were actually ready to ship I would pay him immediately

Ordered off koubudo after a bad experience with mitani, ordered on the 25th and came 4 days later. I ordered a pair of white 10 oz with ng2s and wraps and i have used them a couple of times so far and they are brilliant, couldnt be happier so far

Is Mitani usually good with stock orders? He just charged my card today(Ordered on the 3rd of January, so he would have had my card # for about 2 days before charging it) and now the narrative I'm reading on here is that Koubudo > Stock orders, Mitani > Custom orders. Ordered white ms-500 he had in stock and some NG-2's.

I understand how it can be overwhelming for just one dude and his wife(Especially around Holiday/New Years season), but he's kept a lot of people on the edge of their seats lmao. Not trippin over it, it's just disconcerting to read a new narrative every couple of months and now this is my first time buying anything from him.

Last edited:
Took advantage of great USD/JPY rates and finally picked up a pair of gloves. Japan EMS delivery in 3 days, unbelievable. My God these gloves are incredible. Like they were made for my hands.

Mitani sent me my confirmation. I'm so damn happy to have a good pair of gloves now on the way.

Mitani is not great at answering questions but he is very good about processing orders imo. I ordered a custom pair and headgear, got it in 4 weeks. My previous order i got stock and arrived in 5 days. Both orders with very fast confirmation email, and shipping/handling time.

Anyone know how much your shipping was on ordering a 2900 to the USA?

hi, not sure if i can post here please remove if inappropriate.

selling a fg-5000 size M Blue, worn once to try on for $230usd if anyone is interested.Bought it from rakuten comes with original box.

thanks

My red white blue winnings came I need to post a photo but on Mobilec an look it up #winning

Back