Win or Lose. I think Cerrone retires after this one.

FWIW cowboy holds a fickton of UFC records iirc, as deserving as any non champ fighter in the hof. Not like it has stringent expectations anyways

yeah doesn't change a thing he sucks.
Records lol. As made up as those stats and rankings that one day they decided to poop out.

yeah doesn't change a thing he sucks.
Records lol. As made up as those stats and rankings that one day they decided to poop out.

Lol ya pro fighter, what a fucking nobody. Smh fucking weebtrash man real tough from behind that cheeto stained keyboard

{<jordan}

I don’t know about that one chief

Cerrone is the type of guy you’d have to drag out of the octagon, even if he got knocked out in highlight reel fashion 4 times in a row

Lol ya pro fighter, what a fucking nobody. Smh fucking weebtrash man real tough from behind that cheeto stained keyboard

{<jordan}

awe weebtrash huh? you aren't even recyclable it sounds like stfu.

awe weebtrash huh? you aren't even recyclable it sounds like stfu.

LMFAO so witty waw.

Just comical hearing people who can't even throw a punch talk down on fighters

Could be wrong, but it's a gut-feeling I've got.

I think he calls it a day and rides into the Hall of Fame.

na he signed a fresh new ufc contract that im sure he finish fighting out in 9 months.

If he wins, no. If he loses - maybe.

I could see Cowboy leaving after this fight with all the money, but, the money can only cover so many bungie jump trips and he'll eventually come back

Well judging by his wiki...

Cerrone is scheduled to face Conor McGregor on January 18, 2020 at UFC 246 in a welterweight bout. [133] Prior to the bout, Cerrone signed a new, seven-fight contract with the UFC.[134]

So no, he likes fighting too much to quit unless forced too.
Yes. And he’s stated he’s nowhere near done and doesn’t want to lose this fight and it be 3 in a row.

He quit from MMA that moment when he drink alcohol
What is it with you and cursing booze like it’s the worst thing on Earth. Some people can handle their alcohol.

Not a chance. He got super offended when an interviewer suggested this recently and said he was going to keep on fighting until his body won’t allow him to anymore.

If he's fighting at his standard contracted pay rate, and isn't getting any additional cash for a big-name fight, then no. He admits he doesn't manage his money that well and tends to spend what is at hand. Even if that has changed with his family perspective, he still has a lot of catching up to do, financially. I doubt he thinks he can afford it, and he clearly hasn't lost anything in any major way. His name recognition and endorsements are at a peak in his career. I don't see him walking away from what he has finally built at this point.

He said countless times he wants to keep fighting.

I doubt it. That goofy fuck loves to fight too much

You are wrong. He just signed a new fight contract, and it's Cerrone. He loves fighting.

Cerrone was wealthy before his first MMA bout, he's got an untouched trust fund. He fights because he likes to fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back