Win or Lose. I think Cerrone retires after this one.

Doubtful. I think he's got a secret goal to reach 30 wins in the UFC.

Wins and then retires after Conor beats him in the rematch.

IF Cerrone wins there will be an immediate rematch, Conor will not be able to move on without having the rematch, he will demand it and Dana will agree, and Cerrone will want another big pay day so he will be like ''hell yeah I'm up for that''

IF Cerrone loses then I think he will go back to LW and have a few more fights.. but I think he might take a break and come back at end of year and not fight every 2 -3months

Nope. He'll be fighting for years to come. He's got an 8 fight losing streak in him.

awe look out internet tough guy out there

But I thought you were the guy qualified to talk down on professional fighters?? What happened to all that naruto energy?

Yeah, no. He seemed to get a little persnickety when reporters were asking him questions about retiring. That makes me think he really wants to continue with his career. That being said, he got destroyed by Ferg, - if Conor just mauls him - maybe he'll reflect a bit. I hope he continues, though.

Jarl

I don't think he really got destroyed by Ferguson. I think he kicked Ferguson's ass in the first round, but was losing toward the end of the second round.

Were it not for all the swelling, Donald was holding his own with Tony.

But I thought you were the guy qualified to talk down on professional fighters?? What happened to all that naruto energy?

awe man stick to tuf thanks

I don't think he really got destroyed by Ferguson. I think he kicked Ferguson's ass in the first round, but was losing toward the end of the second round.

Were it not for all the swelling, Donald was holding his own with Tony.

Cowboy had a decent first round against Tony, but so did Pettis. But the bottom line is: Cowboy (and Pettis) were getting destroyed and had to stop. Continuing for another round agaisnt Ferguson would likely have caused permanent damage to both fighters.

Jarl

Cowboy had a decent first round against Tony, but so did Pettis. But the bottom line is: Cowboy (and Pettis) were getting destroyed and had to stop. Continuing for another round agaisnt Ferguson would likely have caused permanent damage to both fighters.
Jarl

Pettis wanted to quit.

If Donald would stop wanting to suck the dick of everyone he fights, and act like an alpha male who is angry and wants to dominate, I think he could have beaten Tony. However, Donald is too busy trying to be "smiley," friendly, and to "hug and bond" with everyone he fights that it diminishes his good qualities, and the fact he can actually beat a lot of the people he loses to, if he didn't have such an ultra-loser's mentality

Well, I won't/can't comment on Cerrone's mentality. I just think he was taking a lot of damage..A LOT. His faced looked like under-cooked meatloaf. And, Ferguson wasn't slowing down. Based on what I was watching, I think he would have been irreparably damaged had the fight continued another round.

Jarl

i have a similar feeling, hopefully not i still think he has alot to offer

He'll fight til he's no longer getting paychecks the guy has absolutely 0 money management skills and lives a very expensive lifestyle.

I don’t. I think Cowboy is going to be one of those that they have to plead to hang it up unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back