Williams/Margarito Cintron/Matthysse and Gatti/Gomez HBO Saturday

I really wanna pull the trigger on Margarito, that line jump has thoroughly sketched me out.

true but he lives in new jersey now.
Plus steve molitor is supposed to be a top prospect.

I wouldn't call him a prospect any more. He holds the IBF strap, so I'd say he's a legit contender. He's in for a tough one tonight though.

While I must say, I am disappointed, I'm not getting to see the HBO card, I am looking forward to Moliter/Ndlovu

I wouldn't call him a prospect any more. He holds the IBF strap, so I'd say he's a legit contender. He's in for a tough one tonight though.

While I must say, I am disappointed, I'm not getting to see the HBO card, I am looking forward to Moliter/Ndlovu

Hey, do you know who the broadcast team will be for the molitor fight?

Hey, do you know who the broadcast team will be for the molitor fight?

I have no idea. We'll probably get stuck with someone like, Mauro Ronallo. He seems to do every other combat sport in Canada.

I just figure it spider because he works for Sun TV which is owed by TSN

Undercard mania from fightnews. No upsets at all, but last weeks Showtime card had a ton of upsets like Barrett losing to Couser

Unbeaten jr middleweight Pawel Wolak (15-0, 10 KOs) knocked down Edgar Reyes (18-8, 3 KOs) in round two and the bout was stopped moments after Reyes beat the count when Wolak began to hammer away at him again. Time 2:05.

Undefeated middleweight contender Giovanni ‘Chico Malo’
Lorenzo (25-0, 17 KOs) destroyed veteran Sherwin Davis (18-5, 12 KOs) dropping Davis twice in the second round and twice in the third before the bout was halted at 2:56.Unbeaten flyweight Raul Martinez (20-0, 13 KOs) battered Everisto Primero (15-11-1) for five rounds after which Primero remained on his stool.

Unbeaten welterweight Henry Crawford (14-0-1, 6 KOs) knocked out Josh Hammock (8-3) with his first punch of the fight, an overhand right just 35 seconds in.
Saturday, July 14 2007

Cintron with a crushing KO. That was pretty damn brutal.

Jesus.

Could Max Kellerman possibly be any higher?

His rant about seeing Die Hard 4 & Jason Bourne - WOW!

Later, I hope they cut to a shot of him tearing into a bag of Doritos.

Holy Shit!!! Kermit needs to be carefull...that can be considered "Man Slaughter".

I really wanna pull the trigger on Margarito, that line jump has thoroughly sketched me out.

I didn't watch Paul vs. Walter, but do you think Kermit vs. Walter says anything about Paul vs. Tony.

Back