Williams/Margarito Cintron/Matthysse and Gatti/Gomez HBO Saturday

I can't say how excited am I for tomorrow night. Three very good fights on the same night. I just gotta make sure I have beer in the fridge.

Bacardi, and cola......they get the job done!

Ward is now trying to make it as a super middle? I guess I don't care what his weight is, as long as he ups his level of competition. And once again big ups to Nipples Arreola, he looks real thin at 233.

Antonio Margarito 145.75 vs Paul Williams 145.5
Andre Ward 167.5 vs Francisco Diaz 167
Cristobal Arreola 233 vs Derek Berry 233
Manuel Quezada 223 vs Gary Gomez 217
Ricardo Cortes 160 vs Jose Spearman 160.5
Brian Ramirez 130 vs Jonathon Bobadilla 130
Omri Lowther 140 vs Roderick Grajeda 145
Friday, July 13 2007

Cintron, Margarito, Gomez. Take it to the bank.

Ditto that. This is going to be an exciting weekend! Between this and watching the Vargas/Mayorga melee, I can't get the butterflies to stop. Let's do it!

I think Williams has a bright future in the sport, nevertheless I think Margarito's experience will be the difference. That's why I'm going with Margarito.

Williams by Late TKO
Cintron by KO
Gatti by UD

Question the my neighbours down south in the great US of A. Is this event on PPV for yall or do you guys get it on HBO? I know up here in the great white north we have to pay for it.

Question the my neighbours down south in the great US of A. Is this event on PPV for yall or do you guys get it on HBO? I know up here in the great white north we have to pay for it.

We're getting it free on HBO.

Our Channel up in Canada (TSN) that usually picks up the HBO feed is televising the Steve Molitor vs Takalani Ndlovu title fight instead. Bullshit

Does anyone know where i can get an HBO stream?

Our Channel up in Canada (TSN) that usually picks up the HBO feed is televising the Steve Molitor vs Takalani Ndlovu title fight instead. Bullshit

lmao how can you say bullshit? why would they show an american fighter over there own Canadian steve molitor? show some pride man support your fellow canadian! haha

Chug a beer everytime Lampley mentions Gatti's high cheekbones.

Chug a beer everytime we hear Blood and Guts Warrior.

Chug a beer everytime Lampley salivates due to his man crush on Gatti.

Chug a beer everytime Larry repeats something Lampley or Emanuel Just said

Sopcast, CCTV5 :D

Back