Will you support Werdum if he sues Cain after recent debacle.

fuck suing. such a bitch move. UFC should step up and pay the man.

well werdum turned down replacements twice so no
He doesn't have to accept a replacement. He's been scheduled to fight Cain and Cain pulled out 5 days before the fight. He has the right not to accept a change. Not everyone is Conor McGregor.

He should get show and win money considering Cain has pulled out of their fight so many times

It's funny, if this was Fedor or another fighter Sherdog doesn't like now.. maybe Conor.. can you imagine how much hate and "HE IS DUCKING HIM" threads we would get if a fighter pulled out FOUR, FIVE times from facing a guy? And the one time they DID face, he got beat.

Reminds me of Aldo pulling out of 189, getting KOd in 13 seconds at 194, saying he was ready to step in for RDA at 196 and then turning that down. Yet people think somehow Conor "ducked" him, lol.

It's weird that Cain gets a pass for this. I mean, people are sad/upset, but no one is talking shit about the guy. Don't even say it's because he's humble or a nice guy either, because Fedor is all that too, and everyone shits on him constantly.

I'll only support Werdum if he stays on the card and fights whoever is presented to him.

I'm sure he will be just fine with getting his show money and maybe another incentive. Why would he complain about money without even having to fight?

On what basis would Werdum have legal footing to sue Velazquez?

Velazquez wasn't the one who pulled out, the commission pulled him.
EXACTLY!!! TS apparently did not research this at all!!

Both fighters are coming off bad from this situation.

Cain should be knocked down to the prelims. Was a fan of his run to the title, but he partly decimated the HW division - and not in a good way.

As an MMA fan, you want to see the fights. Rumble and Werdum have disappointed me by sitting out and being low-risk takers.

Yes

Because the ufc hates Werdum
So i doubt they'll even help him that much

A fan of cain but the guy is unprofessional.

Cain was talking all that shit about he wants the rematch so bad but he's hurt and is getting surgery after the fight.He knew he wasn't gonna fight and made all his injuries public.He should of just pulled out awhile back instead of putting on a bs show about how tough he is.it would of gave time for Werdum to prepare for another opponent

Fuck, No! TS, your perspective is fucked! I'm gonna support Cain's GoFundMySugeries.

They might as well put Cain on the shelf until he changes camps. Seems to be a reoccurring problem at AKA. You rarely see fighters from Jackson/wink pull out of fights due to injury. Either that or put him on the undercard until he proves he can stay healthy.

Why he keeps going under the knife instead of trying stem cell therapy like everyone else is beyond me. Cormier had good results until he screwed up his other knee.

People can try and defend AKA all they want, but the results speak for themselves.

Whoever is running the show over there, is a moron, plain and simple. From what I've heard, they spar WAYYYY too hard and too much, and that's where most of the injuries occur. We have all seen the stupidity of their s&c program, with Cain doing leg extensions.

He may be the most consistently injured professional athlete in United States history.

No, but he and all fighters in this type of situation should at least get their show money.

No, I don't believe it should fall on the athlete. It sets a dangerous precedent: are we going to see guys getting sued every time they get injured? The fighters are making mediocre money already, they don't need that shit.

The UFC should be paying off the athletes who have fights cancelled or delayed for whatever reason.

I love how the 'D' in Dangerous got a capital, thus forming part of a badass new nickname for Hunto.

Super Samoan out - Dangerous Mark Hunt in.

I always thought a nickname change would've led to something along the lines of Mark 'Vessel of KO power & social media passwords' Hunt.

Mark "irrelevant moronic whiner" Hunt.

Sues ?... Pardon ?

Frivilous law suit that would have to prove Cain had no intention of ever fighting. I have no idea where that kind of proof would ever come from. So the case is immediately thrown out.

Injuries happen. Werdum deserves to be compensated. But there is no way in hell Cain is liable for that. And unless the UFC knew Cain was pulling some weird shit. They aren't liable either.

Paying show money, or whatever would be proper, and/or classy. But unless there is a clause in the contract. The UFC certainly has no OBLIGATION to pay Werdum shit.

So if proofs exists... Sue em both. It's a slam dunk.

But it doesn't exist, because it isn't a conspiracy. Get fucking real, man.

My advice to Werdum... Under no circumstances, ever agree to fight Cain, again.

Back