Will you support Werdum if he sues Cain after recent debacle.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guy lost so much money on fightcamp & active period of his life only by getting scheduled against Cain. He was booked against Cain for 5 times & 4 times it got scrapped due to Cain's pulling out of the fight.

First he had to fight a dangerous young contender in Travis Browne, when Cain was unable to fight him after Ultimate Fighter. Next He had to take a short notice fight against Dangerous Mark Hunt, which could have scrapped his title dream. Then Werdum had to remain inactive only to appease UFC's love for Cain. But when the time came Cain pulled out once again & Werdum had to remain inactive for a period of 10 months. Then again he got burned by Cain & possibly going to lose another chance at the title only because of him.

This might be the first time where a fighter got burned out so much by his fellow fighter/competitor without fighting him.

UFC should pay Werdum his show money. I believe they've done it before.

We should set up a go fund campaign, pretty sure that's standard these days when celebrities need extra money.

Why would you root for him to lose more money filing a frivolous suit?

I would imagine the bout agreement protects both fighters from frivolous law suits.

Werdum also got brushed aside for the TS against Couture so that they could get 2-1 Brock to win the title.

Poor Werdum. It's amazing what he did accomplish despite all of these odds against him.

On what basis would Werdum have legal footing to sue Velazquez?

Velazquez wasn't the one who pulled out, the commission pulled him.

I love how the 'D' in Dangerous got a capital, thus forming part of a badass new nickname for Hunto.

Super Samoan out - Dangerous Mark Hunt in.

I always thought a nickname change would've led to something along the lines of Mark 'Vessel of KO power & social media passwords' Hunt.

The same Werdum who pulled out shortly after Miocic was named as a replacement for Velasquez not so long ago?

Sha' right.

Werdum just shouldnt accept another fight against Velasquez ever again. It is clear that he is skillwise the better fighter and he is also much more professional. Cain is a disgrace as a fighter. Doenst train at altitute and completely ignores that Werdum fought at altitute too but that simply doenst count because? Cain is simply done, he ruined so many fights but now its Werdums fault because he dont want to take a high-risk - low-reward fight against a short notice fight. Its never Cains fault. He is unprofessional? Not his fault. He gets injured everytime he steps out of his bed? Not his fault. Its probably Werdums fault that he got injured. Hope he will never get his fragile crippled wannabe mexican ass in the octagon again.

No, don't get me wrong I feel bad for him, he was trained and ready to fight, but he knows, as do we all, that Cain has a big issue with staying healthy, anytime you sign to fight this guy you know there is a strong possibility that he'll pull out.

He would sue the UFC, not Cain.
Which he wouldn't do.

Always sue the party that has the money.

Sue for what lol? He wasn't the one who pulled

Not that I think Werdum can or should sue, but Cain is unhealthy yet again because he trained the wrong way and didn't take care of himself yet again. He is to blame not the comission who are doing their job to ensure safety in this sport.

All depends man. If Cain's camp knew he had an issue and kept it a secret for such a long time that they wouldn't be able to find a replacement, then maybe. Injuries happen though.

Back