Will you support Werdum if he sues Cain after recent debacle.

This counts as Cain losing. Werdum is now the #1 contender again. Cain can go back to the ladder to climb.

Hypocrisy for starters.
jesus h christ get to the fucking point,i aint got all day to guess what the fuck your talkin about. For ronda's sake,OUT WITH IT.

Any fighter who gets injured prior to a fight must be harshly punished by the UFC. It may sound unsympathetic but this is the only way to end fighters training like idiots and ruining cards.

He's ready to fight, hopefully they can get him a fight and very soon. Perhaps Josh Barnett, a fight i've been wanting to see for a very long time

jesus h christ get to the fucking point,i aint got all day to guess what the fuck your talkin about. For ronda's sake,OUT WITH IT.

If you don't know what hypocrisy is, I can't help you.

Moving on, I was also very disappointed in Jones and Rumble too for declining replacements and damaging a card. The events are put on for the fans who directly and indirectly fund the sport. Yes, I am pissed with Cain for fucking up another card, but that doesn't mean I can't also be disappointed in fighters who could fight a replacement and choose not to.

Most obvious case of ducking I've ever seen. I won easy money betting on Werdum last time and bet on him this time. Cain just took money out of my pocket.

If you don't know what hypocrisy is, I can't help you.

Moving on, I was also very disappointed in Jones and Rumble too for declining replacements and damaging a card. The events are put on for the fans who directly and indirectly fund the sport. Yes, I am pissed with Cain for fucking up another card, but that doesn't mean I can't also be disappointed in fighters who could fight a replacement and choose not to.
I never would blame a fighter who wont fight a replacement. "Hey fight JDS on a weeks notice! He knocked you out when you was outta shape,wouldnt it be lol if he knocked you out cos you was training for a wrestler?! LOL"

how about no.

No, I don't believe it should fall on the athlete. It sets a dangerous precedent: are we going to see guys getting sued every time they get injured? The fighters are making mediocre money already, they don't need that shit.

The UFC should be paying off the athletes who have fights cancelled or delayed for whatever reason.

I completely agree with all of this.

The commitment to fight is work. Training to fight is work. You should get your show money.

I never would blame a fighter who wont fight a replacement. "Hey fight JDS on a weeks notice! He knocked you out when you was outta shape,wouldnt it be lol if he knocked you out cos you was training for a wrestler?! LOL"

how about no.

As a fight fan, I will always favour the fighters who have the balls to take risks - especially when it saves a card you were looking forward to.

Wow another Cain pull out what a surprise Cain already got his ass kicked by Werdum and would happened again. Cain championship run was fighting Bigfoot and JDS and getting his ass kicked by Werdrum not lucky shot but a strait ass kicking by the man. Now Cain held up the division again great news thank god for Stipe at least he fights JDS rematch or Wedrum get back on track.

No. Werdum had the opporrunity to mitigate his losses in fighting JDS. He ducked.

Last edited:
Back