Will we finally get a mandatory gun buyback?

I can’t believe I am even responding to this troll job, but nope, they are not going to be able to seize guns. They may try an assault rifle ban like we saw in the 90s, but I dint think anyone would ever be dumb enough to try to seize weapons. Besides, this would be challenged so fast and overturned by the scotus.

But the mere thought they would do this if they had their way is going to drive many to vote trump

We have to push hard while we still have the momentum. The GOP will cry and whine, but this is for the greater good. Deep inside, they know it's time we step up in the world and join the rest of the world.

<YeahOKJen>

keep-america-american-be-careful-prying-that-gun-out-of-7480895.png

It won't happen but people who sell guns and ammo are already salivating at all the money they will make convincing morons that they need to buy it RIGHT NOW before the evil dems come for them, just like when Obama was in office.

Gun shops, "Obama was the best salesman we ever had".

Biden, "He was like little child. Watch me!":)

Trump winning as the underdog is the best possible outcome. I don't even think I would enjoy if he won as the favourite. I really hope he wins so I can witness an even bigger meltdown than 4 years ago.
I don't give much fucks who win as i live in a completely different part of the world and i despise both candidates

But
Trump winning and scum go full riots only to meet a Trump that does'nt have to play mr. niceguy to be re-elected would be hilarious af

Anyone that sees only bad from 1 side, and think their side is above criticism is definitely fucking weird.(to put it nicely)
First, that doesn’t apply to me (I spent most of my time in the WR this year arguing with progressives). Second, It’s actually super common and much “weirder” to remain objective. In other words, far more people are tribal than objective. And no one is entirely objective. Bias is in our nature.

Please explain what you mean by "toys", oh wise one?

Let me take a wild guess, you think only the military and police should have "toys".

I believe in the 2nd, I just like giving people who so damn protective over something like this shit when it’s their own party who is the one limiting their access. If you’ve read anything from me is that Fear is used far to often in our politics because it works.

It won't happen but people who sell guns and ammo are already salivating at all the money they will make convincing morons that they need to buy it RIGHT NOW before the evil dems come for them, just like when Obama was in office.

That's the lie you tell yourself so you won't feel so bad voting for crusty old dementia Joe?

They're flat out saying "hell yes" they're coming for the AKs and ARs and will do a buy back. All the Western nations in the new world, the ones that support freedom on a grand scale and fought communism, is doing mandatory buy backs.

Why wouldn't the Dems follow through with their plans? You keep saying "but my Obama", but he's never flat out said he's going to ban them and do a buy back like this current clown show is.

The Bataan Death March has nothing to do with Communism. I don't see the relevance?
Are you upset? Do you have a hammer and sickle flag proudly displayed in your house?

The comment made was that white people don't know what it feels like. White people have been slaves probably before the roman times.

America will become a one party state if Kamala wins.

Here's how they think they will accomplish it. They will ban and buy which will kill the industry, arrest anyone caught with one so that means no more self defense/hunting/target shooting/competitions with your AR-15, wait until the gun owners die and hope they have no one to hand down the rifle to, then they will brainwash the population even further so they will be programmed to hate guns.

Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam no longer have guns in new 'Looney Tunes Cartoons'

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/entertainment/looney-tunes-reboot-guns-trnd/index.html

They will eventually go after the 2nd and disband militias.

all of that in 4 years?!

all of that in 4 years?!

lol they will have a one party state. They're going to flood America with immigrants so they can turn all the red states blue. That's exactly what happened in Virginia and the Dems went after the guns.

That big protest right before the pandemic was in response to that:

Pro_Gun_Rally_Virginia_03830.jpg-cace8.jpg

They might ban future sales of certain guns, ammo, mags but they won't forcibly take them. Too many lives would be lost, it just wouldn't work.

Back