Will we finally get a mandatory gun buyback?

The government can't buy back what it never owned in the first place.

Trump winning as the underdog is the best possible outcome. I don't even think I would enjoy if he won as the favourite. I really hope he wins so I can witness an even bigger meltdown than 4 years ago.

That social division is really paying dividends isn't it.

What's a few shops and dead people compared to liberal tears.

That social division is really paying dividends isn't it.

What's a few shops and dead people compared to liberal tears.

I don't take responsibility for causing social division. Nor do I really think Trump has contributed much to it. Being against open borders makes you a racist who is causing social division according to a leftist.

The threat of a mandatory semi-auto buyback causes me the same level of anxiety as the threat of being black and getting killed by a police officer during a routine traffic stop.

Translation: I do not own any semi-autos. I am not black.

"Mandatory buy back"? Sounds like confiscating the legally owned private property of millions of Americans. Who are the fascists again?
Haha I know. The left has no idea how win no matter what is basically fascism lite

I don’t see how. I despise him because he’s immoral, incompetent and corrupt.

Another douchebag.

First, I don’t have a side. Second, even if you think Dems are wrong to shut that doesn’t make them bad people. And the only way to get this economy back on track is to get the virus under control. Shutdowns suck, but death is worse.

You just proved my point. You guys are dangerous, and yes, you guys are bad people.

You just proved my point. You guys are dangerous, and yes, you guys are bad people.
Yes, we want saved lives, less suffering and a quicker economic recover. Fucking monsters.

Ts is either trolling or completely delusional...
I'm going with completely delusional. So many things wrong with this mentality/logic. First off the legal gun owners aren't going to go for this. Secondly there's a fuckoad of illegally obtained guns out there. The government wouldn't even know where the fuck those guns were. So then you leave all non criminal citizens unarmed and every thug armed. Even if they did know where all those illegally obtained guns were, good fucking luck taking Ray Ray and Darshontius' guns from them. This is just one more incredibly retarded idea from the left.

I think there are 60 million gun owners in the US and a heck of a lot more guns than that.
Every gun owner I know has multiple guns. And I've met a few people with a ton of them.

After the buybacks I hope they have fun camps to send people to.

Biden is all but guaranteed to win next week. Will we finally get to see a mandatory assault weapons buy back similar to New Zealand? I know Kamala says it will be an executive order. Mandatory assault weapons buyback ad well as any magazine that holds over 10 rounds and much more stringent background checks and waiting periods.

Australa did it in the 90s, New Zealand just did it. There will be some uproar but people will get used to it like they did in Australia and NZ.

So what's your deal? You made a thread at the same time the "peaceful" George Floyd protests started
about your girlfriend showing up at home with an an AR-15 and how you were going to have to take her
out and show her how to use it. And now you keep making threads about pipe dream, gun confiscations.

Why do you keep making these gun grabbing threads, did she dump you and take the "assault rifle"?

Back