Will we finally get a mandatory gun buyback?

"Mandatory buy back"? Sounds like confiscating the legally owned private property of millions of Americans. Who are the fascists again?

TS obviously. This is his second gun grabbing thread in as many weeks.

It won't happen but people who sell guns and ammo are already salivating at all the money they will make convincing morons that they need to buy it RIGHT NOW before the evil dems come for them, just like when Obama was in office.

No one is going to do this but it’s funny watching a bunch of grown men get so worked up over a bunch of toys.

I’ll say this for the 100th time. Republicans have done more to limit access to firearms than any Democrat.

Please explain what you mean by "toys", oh wise one?

Let me take a wild guess, you think only the military and police should have "toys".

So what's your deal? You made a thread at the same time the "peaceful" George Floyd protests started
about your girlfriend showing up at home with an an AR-15 and how you were going to have to take her
out and show her how to use it. And now you keep making threads about pipe dream, gun confiscations.

Why do you keep making these gun grabbing threads, did she dump you and take the "assault rifle"?
Lol TS didn't even get an ipad out of the deal

Every gun owner I know has multiple guns. And I've met a few people with a ton of them.

Even in canada; i have 7. All for hunting, not sport shooting but we love our arms up here too.

Lol, we hear this same tired shit every time a democrat is about to be in office..

you know what does happen? Gun/ammo sales go through the roof, it’s almost like you guys are getting played by an organization that wants to boost the gun company’s bottom line .......

Biden is all but guaranteed to win next week. Will we finally get to see a mandatory assault weapons buy back similar to New Zealand? I know Kamala says it will be an executive order. Mandatory assault weapons buyback ad well as any magazine that holds over 10 rounds and much more stringent background checks and waiting periods.

Australa did it in the 90s, New Zealand just did it. There will be some uproar but people will get used to it like they did in Australia and NZ.

I guess I'll post this in your uninformed gun grabbing thread you made TS,
just like I did in the last one you made...

full

And yes, the source is...............wait for it...............the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

Last edited:
If and that's a big if.

It would be tied up in court so long it would never happen. The court has already ruled the 2nd means private gun ownership.

Actually I hope they try and do it with an executive order.

Go head democrats open more doors see what happens.
This is why having constitutionalists on scotus is important.

Trump winning as the underdog is the best possible outcome. I don't even think I would enjoy if he won as the favourite. I really hope he wins so I can witness an even bigger meltdown than 4 years ago.

I dont care for either party but an epic meltdown is expected from either party. The tribalist retard mentality is strong.

The only good thing about the riots is that they set gun grabbers back about 20 years. And then the simps want to defund police on top of it?

We are a couple of incidents away from wide spread establishments of militias.

We have to push hard while we still have the momentum. The GOP will cry and whine, but this is for the greater good. Deep inside, they know it's time we step up in the world and join the rest of the world.
Push, have fun; that’s how you get Miller v US enforced and the NFA repealed by SCOTUS.

So what's your deal? You made a thread at the same time the "peaceful" George Floyd protests started
about your girlfriend showing up at home with an an AR-15 and how you were going to have to take her
out and show her how to use it. And now you keep making threads about pipe dream, gun confiscations.

Why do you keep making these gun grabbing threads, did she dump you and take the "assault rifle"?
He got an iPad on her way out

Even if Biden wins you are on crack if you
Think this will happen.

The last 5 months local gun stores have been sold out empty. Many of these going to first time buyers. Nobody is going to give up shit.

Do you realize what freedom is? With freedom comes responsibility, both to defend freedom and maintain civility. When we make excuses out of fear and emotion to erode liberty we lose sight of the principles the US is founded on...

There can be no mandatory buyback because no one can make free people do that and we must not give an inch for the inch will never be returned...

I will never shoot people with my guns unless I need to prevent people from shooting me or others... Why try to take my guns?

Back