• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will we ever see another fighter KO opponents with each one of their limbs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Jones KO'd Vera, Shogun, Chael, and DC with all of the above, in each fight.

Specifically elbow for Vera, knee for Shogun, punches for Chael, kick for DC.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I never was an Anderson fan. I'm still not. But, there's no denying that he is a unique talent who stood way above his rivals during his title reign.

You post nothing but gifs then insert a regular old jpeg for Silva's most infamous knockout?

Here ya go:

Easy to get likes that way.

tenor.gif

if we let them Roids like Anderoid YES

Elbows and knees are not limbs, brah, rather part of the arm and leg.

"Each one of their limbs" would be left arm, right arm, left leg, right leg.
You know what the hell he meant, Muay Thai 8 points of contact, step your game up

No but izzy will be the next great hes similiar to silva without the 1h ko power.

Typical Lethal Hands thread. Posts some shit, and then when other people answer his question he thought he smugly got correct, he ignores them all like they never posted.

I'm not trying to nit pick. Just basically saying it's only Anderson in the end. That's all that matters. HOW we get there is irrelevant.

When I was little and asked my momma "what makes the wind blow?" she said "somewhere Anderson Silva is kicking, baby!"

And I still believe her.
lol what you say when people prove you wrong but you're just going to ignore them and live in denial
2UZ36DV.gif

And it’s not even close
Ehhhhhh this is probably the wrong thread to make this argument, but if youre allowing "enhanced" fighters in your GOAT discussion, I think Jones has a very compelling argument. Also, if like me, you consider Ubereem and Overeem two separate fighters, Ubereem was unstoppable and with the exception of the Werdum turd, was also incredibly violent.

Anderson is the GOAT UFC fighter.

We'll probably see other insane fighters in the next 20 years. But Anderson will always be unique.

Ehhhhhh this is probably the wrong thread to make this argument, but if youre allowing "enhanced" fighters in your GOAT discussion, I think Jones has a very compelling argument. Also, if like me, you consider Ubereem and Overeem two separate fighters, Ubereem was unstoppable and with the exception of the Werdum turd, was also incredibly violent.
Dude pre usada every one was on the same playing field just like college wrestling everyone was juicing

Not clear KOs but Jones ending strike on Shogun is a knee, hellbows, kick on DC, punch on a dude 30 years ago...
Also Wand if you include Vale Tudo days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back