Will UFC 201 do the least PPV buys?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or, be one of the lowest selling events in history? What a great way to transfer over UFC ownership. First your top sellers are caught by USADA to be suspended for 2 years. Then the next UFC event tanks worse than any UFC event. Dana and Fertitas are like used car salesman that sold a shit mobile.

"Here's your new car brah, enjoy!"

*Car breaks down on the way home

rolling.png

I don't know about PPV numbers, but we've had worse. UFC 201 has Robbie fucking Lawler, while, I don't know, Marquardt vs. Okami headlined a numbered card once. Leben vs. Munoz.

Jesus.

Had plenty of co workers that don't watch fights ask about this one. It'll do Fo hunnet

Or, be one of the lowest selling events in history? What a great way to transfer over UFC ownership. First your top sellers are caught by USADA to be suspended for 2 years. Then the next UFC event tanks worse than any UFC event. Dana and Fertitas are like used car salesman that sold a shit mobile.

"Here's your new car brah, enjoy!"

*Car breaks down on the way home

rolling.png

Take her for a test drive and you’ll agree Zagrevev min zlotny dev!

If it doesn't do the worst number ever then we will have sent them the message that this type of card is ok. Luckily ticket sales were terrible so I think they've gotten the message already.

People who think this card is the "worst" card of the year are fucking dipshits. It may not have the "star power and big names" like UFC 200 but i bet you that the fights will be way better. It's not going to do great but it's a damn good card. If you don't like it...Don't watch it and don't cry about it lol. Dumbass.

Will probably sell more than the vast majority of cards in 2014.

At least this has a good Main Event and not TJ Dillashaw vs Joe Soto.

You guys realize there are older ufc ppv's that have sold under 100k right?

People who think this card is the "worst" card of the year are fucking dipshits. It may not have the "star power and big names" like UFC 200 but i bet you that the fights will be way better. It's not going to do great but it's a damn good card. If you don't like it...Don't watch it and don't cry about it lol. Dumbass.

Star power and big names sell, brah. It's about business, not about the "sport" or fans.

Word.

Kowalkiewicz, Krylov, Sandoval, Serrano, Velickovic, Grabowski and Arzamendia are like, my favorite fighters ever.

I don't know about PPV numbers, but we've had worse. UFC 201 has Robbie fucking Lawler, while, I don't know, Marquardt vs. Okami headlined a numbered card once. Leben vs. Munoz.

Jesus.
They were just TV shows, not PPV. They were free. They were numbered events in name only. Leben vs. Munoz was only 1 week after UFC 137. Marquardt vs. Okami was only 1 week before UFC 123.

Jesus.

Those weren't ppvs

They were just TV shows, not PPV. They were free. They were numbered events in name only. Leben vs. Munoz was only 1 week after UFC 137. Marquardt vs. Okami was only 1 week before UFC 123.
Those weren't ppvs

Oh, that's interesting. I didn't know it. We don't have pay per view here in Brazil, we pay for a channel and watch all the events from there - free tv or ppv cards.

Thanks for letting me know.

Back