Will UFC 201 do the least PPV buys?

TS, why are your maymays stuff off Newgrounds and Ebaumsworld back in the early 2000s? I literally remember some of these pics when I was starting middle school. Not hating since you give me some dank meme nostalgia time to time.

People who think this card is the "worst" card of the year are fucking dipshits. It may not have the "star power and big names" like UFC 200 but i bet you that the fights will be way better. It's not going to do great but it's a damn good card. If you don't like it...Don't watch it and don't cry about it lol. Dumbass.
This IS and will likely be the worst card of the year, you're the idiot. I can see good fights at my local fight night for a tenth of the price of 201 tickets.

Last edited:
Oh, that's interesting. I didn't know it. We don't have pay per view here in Brazil, we pay for a channel and watch all the events from there - free tv or ppv cards.

Thanks for letting me know.

No prob man

TS, why are your maymays stuff off Newgrounds and Ebaumsworld back in the early 2000s? I literally remember some of these pics when I was starting middle school. Not hating since you give me some dank meme nostalgia time to time.

Gotta keep it real, brah. Some of this new shit is weak.

Gotta keep it real, brah. Some of this new shit is weak.

Props for real lol. Old school dank, best dank.

90395-nina-agdal-thumbs-up-gif-boobs-L1zC.gif

A problem I see with this one is its sandwiched between 2 big PPV's. I bought 200 and I'm buying 202. I would personally love to see this one because I do like Lawler but I can't do close to $180 in ppv buys in 6 weeks. In hindsight I wish I never bought 200.

A problem I see with this one is its sandwiched between 2 big PPV's. I bought 200 and I'm buying 202. I would personally love to see this one because I do like Lawler but I can't do close to $180 in ppv buys in 6 weeks. In hindsight I wish I never bought 200.

You'll buy it and you'll like it.

200k because Lawler is on the card. Legit star.

People who think this card is the "worst" card of the year are fucking dipshits. It may not have the "star power and big names" like UFC 200 but i bet you that the fights will be way better. It's not going to do great but it's a damn good card. If you don't like it...Don't watch it and don't cry about it lol. Dumbass.

seems that some fans are actually fans of sales and marketing ploys rather than good fights.

Word.

Kowalkiewicz, Krylov, Sandoval, Serrano, Velickovic, Grabowski and Arzamendia are like, my favorite fighters ever.
you have the best name, title and avatar on sherdog. It is an utter joy to see your posts shining through the bleak and desolate void that is sherdog.

May blessings reward you and your family.

you have the best name, title and avatar on sherdog. It is an utter joy to see your posts shining through the bleak and desolate void that is sherdog.

May blessings reward you and your family.
Thank you kind sir. Trump bless.

I also do.

plus, you sound poor. I'm contractually obligated.

This IS and will likely be the worst card of the year, you're the idiot. I can see good fights at my local fight night for a tenth of the price of 201 tickets.

"Joined Wednesday" lol.
Welcome to MMA buddy.

It won't do good:

UFC 200 got a lot of casual eyes and most of them left disappointed with what they saw on the PPV
The card sucks besides the main event.

With that said, Robbies last few title defenses have been way too exciting for this to be anywhere near the lowest ever. No other big sports to compete with, it should do about 375k

Back