Will UFC 201 do the least PPV buys?

Boo fucking who!

I'm happy with the card and I paid a pretty penny to sit on the floor (although I don't think it's the best view, I thought it was the perfect scenario to try floor as it was cheaper than other events) and although I wish MM was still there, I can sense this card will do better (aka exciting) than the bullshit card that 200 became after all fights happened. I thank Jones for pulling out, because I was about to pull a crazy last minute flight on Wed/Thursday to go watch 200...Thanks Jon!!!

201 is already going to be more exciting than UFC200:the battle of science, a beluga whale surfaces, watch Nunes perform Rhinoplasty

The Flyweight bout was canceled, so obvi this card won't do well.

YOU'RE absolutely correct. This is sherdog so i'm sure you know almost everything about MMA.
Again who cares.You don't have to start correcting my grammar just cause no one agrees with you about the card. It sucks whether your a hardcore fan or not.

idgas.gif

The guest... Giving ZERO fucks about ppv numbers from yesterday, today, or tomorrow.

Again who cares.You don't have to start correcting my grammar just cause no one agrees with you about the card. It sucks whether your a hardcore fan or not.

I could careless if people don't watch this card. I'm going to enjoy it. It's going to be a fun card. No need to get butt hurt over sherdog homie lol.

Yes, it will most likely be the lowest PPV of the year. 200,000 or so.

Thank you my good sir. Hopefully you end up watching it and enjoying it as well.
I'm actually going cause the damn ticketmaster ticket insurance requires someone to fucking die to get your money back. Just very disappointed and want our displeasure to be known.

Back