Will Sage Northcutt Be in the UFC in 3 Years?

Probably LW champion tbh. He's ONLY 20 YEARS OLD and constantly improving.
He has only looked good in his debut, and in his fights vs Pfister, Barbarena and Marin, he has looked pretty terrible. I really doubt that he will be a champion in three years.

I'm a fan of Sage but I think he was brought along too soon to the UFC. Fortunately he is in LW so they can hide him a bit, but if he keeps winning he'll keep getting moved up and once fully figured out he will go on a big losing streak.

I don't see him making big leaps from fight to fight like a fighter his age should. So I worry that he will wash out soon.

What do y'all think? Will he still be around in 3 years time?
No he will be out in 2 years tops. He was getting his kicked by a scrub that he was suppose to destroy his last fight.

I'm a fan of Sage but I think he was brought along too soon to the UFC. Fortunately he is in LW so they can hide him a bit, but if he keeps winning he'll keep getting moved up and once fully figured out he will go on a big losing streak.

I don't see him making big leaps from fight to fight like a fighter his age should. So I worry that he will wash out soon.

What do y'all think? Will he still be around in 3 years time?

Wtf are you talking about. He basically went from tapping to a quarter sunk in choke, to not tapping from a fully locked out armbar.

He'll be champion of at least 3 UFC weight classes by then.

lol this new WME-group will probably turn him into a movie star.

He has only looked good in his debut, and in his fights vs Pfister, Barbarena and Marin, he has looked pretty terrible. I really doubt that he will be a champion in three years.

Sorry I kinda like Sage in an ironic kind of way, you are right. I do hope he sticks around though.

8 Ball says yes but not ranked.

This. He is pretty cut.

sage-northcutt_545279_right70.png

Yes with a UFC record of 6 wins and 9 losses

If his daddy lets him.

Most likley he will be world xhampion by then and the youngeat world champiom in lw history.
Sage just need more experience in point figthing and th3 pace of the grind, h3 already has the striking and killer instinct.

If he doesn't break away from his old man or if he flames out when he does then no. If he can get out from under his dads thumb and not spin out of control, and spend lots of time at Tri-Star then maybe.

Back