Will Sage Northcutt Be in the UFC in 3 Years?

HaterSlayer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Sage but I think he was brought along too soon to the UFC. Fortunately he is in LW so they can hide him a bit, but if he keeps winning he'll keep getting moved up and once fully figured out he will go on a big losing streak.

I don't see him making big leaps from fight to fight like a fighter his age should. So I worry that he will wash out soon.

What do y'all think? Will he still be around in 3 years time?

In 5 years he's three division champion and the new Captain America.

Probably LW champion tbh. He's ONLY 20 YEARS OLD and constantly improving.

Probably LW champion tbh. He's ONLY 20 YEARS OLD and constantly improving.

I don't know about constantly.

He's getting slightly less crappy per fight maybe?

He's got the stamina and endurance and physique and etc etc but lacks severely in actual fighting skill / fight IQ. From what I've seen his opponents have always been better but were outmatched in strength and endurance etc

Sage often loses before he finally wins after just surviving long enough

I don't know about constantly.

He's getting slightly less crappy per fight maybe?

Don't talk about Sage like that ever again you son of a bitch

delete this

if he goes to a proper camp, and gets rid of his dad. then yeah, he'll probably still be present. barring that, it's going to take some miracle shielding from the matchmakers to keep him from a three fight skid when he starts going against real opponents at his current weightclass.

if he goes to a proper camp, and gets rid of his dad. then yeah, he'll probably still be present. barring that, it's going to take some miracle shielding from the matchmakers to keep him from a three fight skid when he starts going against real opponents at his current weightclass.

Show some hespek, maybe? His dad created him.

Show some hespek, maybe? His dad created him.

yeah, and much like the ''hockey dads'' and ''soccer dads'' around the world, there comes a time when it's time to let the real professionals take over. but i suspect his dad loves all the ''fame'' and being mentioned as the one sheparding his son to greatness way to much, to willingly do that.

as evidenced by sage leaving tristar shortly after getting there.

Yes and he still will be 19

I hope so. I REALLY want to be like. "He's only 30!" when he's about 5-15

idgas.gif

with his father as coach, I don't think so

with his father as coach, I don't think so
This, ole Pops want to sabotage the career by clinging to his meal ticket, dude needs to get a real trainer and let pops pays the bills or some shit.

Back