Will Rory MacDonald ever be champ?

FedorandBjpenn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes or No and why?

I predict he will beat Woodley and then get a title shot vs the winner of Hendricks and who ever he fights next (most likely Matt Brown)... and he will take the title.

Jab Jab Jab Jab is the key

I am not a Rory MacDonald fan by any means either.

Can Someone help with a poll?

I think its just a matter of time, he is so young and already has an awesome skillset. Id be surprised if he isnt the WW champ within a couple of years

I think he can.

BUT he really needs to work on his TDD though. If Maia could take him down that easily the way he did in the 1st round of their fight then Hendricks and Lawler (again) won't have any trouble.

He has great foot movement, technical striking in the standup and a good chin to do it.

I think he can.

BUT he really needs to work on his TDD though. If Maia could take him down that easily the way he did in the 1st round of their fight then Hendricks and Lawler (again) won't have any trouble.

He has great foot movement, technical striking in the standup and a good chin to do it.

Please list the fighters that Maia couldn't take down easily???

Not while Condit is still in the division (even if he's injured). Also, if there's an avocado nearby, Rory Mac is finished.

Rory will become champ and lose the belt on his first title defense attempt. You heard it here first. He doesn't have the skills to defend the belt multiple times.

Hendricks is quite over rated. He beat GSP but looked really mortal against Lawler.

Yes, he will, unfortunately. He plays the point game like a pro, avoids putting himself in dangerous situations, has the chin(Lawler fight), takedown defense, takedown offense, cardio, and reach to pull it off. I think he has a legit chance to beat Woodley easily and then beat Hendricks based on reach.

He beat Maia after he just lost to Shields and, if he made Ellenberger look bad, Jake looked even worst against Lawler. Maia gassed hard and Ellenberger gets gun shy when he can't bully people, the top guys that Rory would need to beat to get the title don't have those flaws so, IMO, he won't get that belt.

He beat Maia after he just lost to Shields and, if he made Ellenberger look bad, Jake looked even worst against Lawler. Maia gassed hard and Ellenberger gets gun shy when he can't bully people, the top guys that Rory would need to beat to get the title don't have those flaws so, IMO, he won't get that belt.

Delusion at its best. Rory dominated Lawler in striking in the 2nd round and arguably won the 1st round, he slipped up in the Lawler fight and yet at the end managed to get good gnp at the end of the third. Pure trash just like all casual fans...

I think he stands a pretty decent chance at it because he's already in a pretty good position and he is still so young. Still got a few years before he even primes.

Delusion at its best. Rory dominated Lawler in striking in the 2nd round and arguably won the 1st round, he slipped up in the Lawler fight and yet at the end managed to get good gnp at the end of the third

Thanks for bringing up a fight that he clearly lost to remember us that he is not ready for the belt.

Hendricks is quite over rated. He beat GSP but looked really mortal against Lawler.

He had a fucking injured bicep the entire fight against Lawler.

I really don't know how people can still talk down on Hendricks performance vs Lawler knowing he was injured two weeks before the fight.

Just mind boggling.

On topic: Rory will not touch the belt as long as Hendricks has it.

Woodley going to beat Rory.

Thanks for bringing up a fight that he clearly lost to remember us that he is not ready for the belt.

Well thats what you think you casual fan. Just don't know anything, why do i even bother responding to you.

He had a fucking injured bicep the entire fight against Lawler.

I really don't know how people can still talk down on Hendricks performance vs Lawler knowing he was injured two weeks before the fight.

Just mind boggling.

On topic: Rory will not touch the belt as long as Hendricks has it.

Woodley going to beat Rory.

Lol and this guy...
Woodley can't keep up with Rory, Lawler, Hendricks...
He's just another Ellenberger

Back