Will Ronda keep her word tonight?

What? Rousey said she wants to leave the belt in Brazil as a tribute for embracing her so much. She said it would be the ultimate sign of respect she could extend to them.

And Rousey has mentioned many times the internal struggle she's having with whether or not to fight like normal or try to draw it out. She wants to drag it out, but her family is telling her not to. Most likely she'll finish the fight quick as usual.

This doesn't make anyone a pathological liar. Also, almost everything you've said is an absurd obfuscation of actual events. Like every single thing you mentioned is a bizzaro-world interpretation of things that happened with your own twist of bullshit. It's really incredible. 10/10 best troll job on Sherdog.

What she plans to do is the following:
- Brutalize her and take her time with her, outright saying she won't finish it in the first round.
She won't.
Her mother made her promise that she'd finish Bethe as early as possible. No prolonged beating.

Well most people start asking what did she say and I didn't feel like posting sources that date several years back, but I gave people a summary since I don't think anyone ever likes sorting through ten thousand pages of shit on the MMA equivalent of Fox News (aka places like Bleacher Report).

That last paragraph was just you venting your built up hatred towards Ronda.

What? Rousey said she wants to leave the belt in Brazil as a tribute for embracing her so much. She said it would be the ultimate sign of respect she could extend to them.

And Rousey has mentioned many times the internal struggle she's having with whether or not to fight like normal or try to draw it out. She wants to drag it out, but her family is telling her not to. Most likely she'll finish the fight quick as usual.

This doesn't make anyone a pathological liar. Also, almost everything you've said is an absurd obfuscation of actual events. Like every single thing you mentioned is a bizzaro-world interpretation of things that happened with your own twist of bullshit. It's really incredible. 10/10 best troll job on Sherdog.

Leaving the belt in Brazil is the ultimate "fuck you" to them at this point. Beating their fighter is enough to make them want to kill you, but beating their fighter in brutal fashion while saying you're just going to leave the belt there is akin to saying..

"I beat her ass, I won, here's something to make you feel better but remember at the end of the day you can't keep it"

I don't get why people hate Ronda so much. If she was a steroid cheater i could understand.

I would seriously laugh if Ronda went back on her word again but this time because "mommy said so". Really if she talks shit saying her mother talked her out of bashing Bethe's brain in, I would just laugh it off as the UFC force-selling this moron more than they are any other fighter.

Why not just make a thread about how much you hate Ronda instead of trying to disguise it.. Also reported for fighter bashing, enjoy your dubs

Ronda tkos her in the final minute of the first round

Also is this a fighter bashing thread in disguise? Wtf is up with that last paragraph

I would seriously laugh if Ronda went back on her word again but this time because "mommy said so". Really if she talks shit saying her mother talked her out of bashing Bethe's brain in, I would just laugh it off as the UFC force-selling this moron more than they are any other fighter.

CMRfQ79.gif

Leaving the belt in Brazil is the ultimate "fuck you" to them at this point. Beating their fighter is enough to make them want to kill you, but beating their fighter in brutal fashion while saying you're just going to leave the belt there is akin to saying..

"I beat her ass, I won, here's something to make you feel better but remember at the end of the day you can't keep it"

This is what I mean by bizzaro-world interpretations. I really can't tell if you're serious or trolling. I think trolling. The Brazilian fans absolutely love Rousey there. Yes, there are going to be some that will boo, but overall her reception has been incredible there. She will get a much louder pop than Bethe, easily.

Honda commercial.

Why not just make a thread about how much you hate Ronda instead of trying to disguise it.. Also reported for fighter bashing, enjoy your dubs

LOL! How is any of that fighter bashing? There would be no posts about Jones at all if your butt hurt assertion is correct.

Based on the weigh-in crowd and press conference, it appears most people there are rooting for Ronda.

That is very true. Americans are always trying to put their favorite as something that is supposedly liked and nationalized.

LOL! How is any of that fighter bashing? There would be no posts about Jones at all if your butt hurt assertion is correct.

Calling a fighter a moron is fighter bashing. But you hate Ronda too, so nothing you say matters

How does it feel to hate Ronda so badly and even your own country of Brasil love Ronda. LOL

Calling someone a pathological liar and then using one example that you think is a lie (people say things to promote fights that sometimes stretch the truth, this is NOT being a pathological liar - but clearly you have no clue about psychology, and if you didn't google what pathological means right after you read this, you wouldn't know what the word means) and calling someone bipolar? Yeah, that's fighter bashing, pal.

Enjoy the dubs!!

Ronda is terrible striker. She will take the fight to the ground the first chance she gets. She only knows hip toss and arm bar.

Don't be fooled by Ronda blabbering about this and that. She is not going to stand with Bethe as that would mean Ronda would lose.

Oh yeah, totally. I mean, look at what Bethe did in winning a super close split decision win over Julie Kedzie...

120613-UFC-Fight-Night-Correia-v-Kedzie-TV-Pi_20131206224908559_660_320.JPG

Julie Kedzie is 16-13 folks. Mull that over...

Ronda defending her title against bethe will be the same as gsp defending his title against hardy, Anderson silva defending against Leites(sp?) etc. not all title fights are equal.

Back