Will Ronda keep her word tonight?

Ronda defending her title against bethe will be the same as gsp defending his title against hardy, Anderson silva defending against Leites(sp?) etc. not all title fights are equal.

Except that I fully expect the brutal finish that GSP and Anderson should have delivered.

Her fights end on the ground.

Davis fight - officially scored a KO

McMann fight - officially scored a TKO

If you mean they end on the ground because that where the fighter falls to after getting a knee to the liver or a punch to the face then sure i guess you can say that. Doesn't change the fact that she won 2 of her last 3 by striking.

You don't get laid much do you?

That is a lot of pent up hostility towards a woman that has no involvement in your actual life. Seems like you have bigger issues going on.

Ronda is pretty hostile to men and women, she is angry and whining about something most of the time.

ronda would outbox beth with two broken hands

Agreed. I don't think Bethe can win even a standup fight. That being said, that seems to be her only strength, I can see Ronda taking her down pretty easily, or mashing her up against the cage and pounding her. I hope it's a good fight though, I'd like to see it go a couple rounds at least.

Ronda Rousey has a history of a pathological liar and pretty much being a bipolar baby with a lot of things and her hate for Bethe made her go out of her way to make a statement tonight. What she plans to do is the following:

- Brutalize her and take her time with her, outright saying she won't finish it in the first round.
- Leave the belt in the octagon after beating her as kind of a middle finger to the Brazilians.

Now I can't make a poll but I'd really like to know how many of you actually think she'll keep her word and try fighting with Bethe for a longer period of time. Personally I think she'll arm bar her in the first round especially if Bethe manages to tag her once (which could happen if Ronda fucks around), but that's just me.

And if you don't buy the whole liar thing just go look at some of her interviews. In one she openly talks about her sexuality and how sexual she is, then she bitches at reporters saying it's not something she would ever talk about. Astonishingly she calls out all the men at 135 and says she'd kick their ass right? Well later they call her bullshit and accept the challenge, only to have her say flat out "I'm a feminist and that would be unfair because they have an advantage and it's rude to even suggest that it would be fair for me". Google is your friend!
You are really passionate about your trolling. But here's a tip. Why don't you just stfu and enjoy the fights.

Ronda is terrible striker. She will take the fight to the ground the first chance she gets. She only knows hip toss and arm bar.

Don't be fooled by Ronda blabbering about this and that. She is not going to stand with Bethe as that would mean Ronda would lose.

So much fail. Ronda's striking is at least as good as Bethe's and her hands are much faster than Bethe's. You're blind, a fool, or a troll. Sorry about ya either way.

Nope
She just went on a rant about "do nothing bitches" because they are pretty. She trashed every boyfriend she ever had in her book, and they don't last very long...

I think you mean that most of what you read about her/from her, you interpret as angry and whining. Because "most of the time" she's probably either training, sleeping, eating, driving, playing with her dog, filming commercials for crappy cell phone companies, etc.

In an episode of embedded Ronda said that she had changed her mind about taking her time with bethe, apparently her mum told her it was a risky strategy and she has decided to finish it as quick as possible

Keep her word?

She doesn't owe you shit douchebag.
You're really upset with Ronda. Why?

The lengths people go to hate on Ronda is hilarious.
The only time she's ever been mean is against Meisha because Meisha trash talked her.

The fact you think a female fighter can't be strong aggressive and trash talk like males do shows how much of a dick you are.

In an episode of embedded Ronda said that she had changed her mind about taking her time with bethe, apparently her mum told her it was a risky strategy and she has decided to finish it as quick as possible

As we all knew she would change her mind. Even Ronda knows that she has horrible striking and had better take it to the ground. Her white knights don't know what they are talking about.

I'm wondering if she's going to try and break the 14 second record. I just watched Bethe's last two fights again and she looked awful.

She only knows hip toss and arm bar.

Making that statement in public probably qualifies you for benefits for being legally retarded.

She's a high level Judo black belt that competed at an Olympic level and now trains with the best MMA people in the world, but I'm sure she only knows hip toss and arm bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back