Will Ray “Buddeh” Cooper surpass BJ Penn as the greatest fighter from Hawaii?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Of course, Halloway probably has also but that “blessed” nonsense is lame and he does not have the mystic that BJ had and his weight cutting woes have impacted his status.

This Cooper kid is legit and only getting better. Only a matter of time before UFC/Uncle Dana signs him up for 25k to show plus 25k win bonus.

Depends on how motivated he is...

Shit thread, but you probably already knew this and decided to shit post anyway, didn't you TS?

Of course, Halloway probably has also but that “blessed” nonsense is lame and he does not have the mystic that BJ had and his weight cutting woes have impacted his status.

This Cooper kid is legit and only getting better. Only a matter of time before UFC/Uncle Dana signs him up for 25k to show plus 25k win bonus.
So he’s not in the UFC yet and you are predicting him to surpass Max and BJ?
784D96A5-B254-47D1-B9B2-415F46F2D72D.gif

Nah, your life is shit so you see things this way. Get some help.
Nah, you're just so use to shit dribbling off those fingers you're ignorant to it I guess. Not a single person knows who you're talking about, and you blow off the true contender of "next best hawaiian" because you don't like his Nick name... If that's not a basis of shit posting, then times really have changed.

Nah, you're just so use to shit dribbling off those fingers you're ignorant to it I guess. Not a single person knows who you're talking about, and you blow off the true contender of "next best hawaiian" because you don't like his Nick name... If that's not a basis of shit posting, then times really have changed.
Ignorant fans like you need to be educated. So shut up and google it up d*ckwad.

No. See signature for explanation.

The kid had serious dynamite in his hands, and he is lighting fast... I know stand up wise, he will legitimately ko anyone standing, but I’m not sure how his take down defense is.... I’ve watched all his fights in pfl, and there is no way in hell I’d ever wanna trade punches with th him

313q1jl.jpg

His nickname is "Bradda Boy", and no, he won't.

I'm constantly amazed at how people make threads without having any idea what they are talking about.

His nickname is "Bradda Boy", and no, he won't.

I'm constantly amazed at how people make threads without having any idea what they are talking about.
Why won’t he? Since you are proclaiming knowledge on this matter with nothing to support your statement...

Why won’t he? Since you are proclaiming knowledge on this matter with nothing to support your statement...
Im not trying to start shit with you , but the last two fights Ive seen of his, he hits his opponent 4-6 times after they are out, and the ref is trying to stop him. Shitty sportsman. Im not a fan

Back