Will Ray “Buddeh” Cooper surpass BJ Penn as the greatest fighter from Hawaii?

NO you fuck off with making DC sound like some unbeatable force. Remind me again why he even has a LHW belt after getting dominated and finished in his two fights against the real champ?

DC fans are such whiney little girls, just like the chubby one himself.
So you arent going to address the comment about your boy fighting cans? Guess not.

Yes Ray Cooper the 3rd....did not know I had to spell everything out for the idiots in here.
Well they aren’t well-known and u never specified since they both have the same name lol. How close have u followed his career btw?

Cans? Your boy is turning down real fights for Brick Lesnar, not even an active fighter you frickin dumbass.
Why are you calling him "my boy"??? i compared the ufc HW champ to some shitcan you claim to be the current top HW and now he is "my boy". There is a reason the dude is fighting where he is.

There is a reason the dude is fighting where he is.
Bc he can't get out of his contract? Everyone with half a brain understands that if he were legally able he would more than likely be in the UFC. Is he the best? Idk. But you acting like he isn't a top talent is pretty ignorant. He has a win over a UFC current top five.

Bc he can't get out of his contract? Everyone with half a brain understands that if he were legally able he would more than likely be in the UFC. Is he the best? Idk. But you acting like he isn't a top talent is pretty ignorant. He has a win over a UFC current top five.
I will surely acknowledge his talent but to sit here and act like he is fighting elite talent in bellator is a joke.

Well they aren’t well-known and u never specified since they both have the same name lol. How close have u followed his career btw?
Closely....the “Buddeh” thing is a joke for idiots to jump all over.....Cooper is still raw but very fierce. A lot of natural ability and he is finding his zone and annihilating people.

The guy he most recently flatlined, is a very solid fighter who has a win over Khabib’s brother or cousin or something like that.

Dumbasses like that guy buy into all that BS Hoe Rogaine and Aunty Dana spew....truth is, UFC HW division is a joke and without Jones, LHW is also a joke as Corey Anderson and Shogun are top contenders these days.

Closely....the “Buddeh” thing is a joke for idiots to jump all over.....Cooper is still raw but very fierce. A lot of natural ability and he is finding his zone and annihilating people.

The guy he most recently flatlined, is a very solid fighter who has a win over Khabib’s brother or cousin or something like that.
Yea just wondering because I watched 3 of his fights live over the years. Didn’t go to see him in particular but I remember he had potential.

Pretending this guy is ready to pass Holloway is the dumbest thing I've read here all night, and I've read a lot of dumb things here tonight.

Yea just wondering because I watched 3 of his fights live over the years. Didn’t go to see him in particular but I remember he had potential.
Just blew away Shields for a 2nd time.....dude is legit.

Back