Will Ray “Buddeh” Cooper surpass BJ Penn as the greatest fighter from Hawaii?

it’s mystique, not mystic

Oh fuck off, I was just posting that.

Ironic for a guy calling himself verbal Fedor, he's basically calling Fedor a can with the shitposts and lack of basic English.

Ironic for a guy calling himself verbal Fedor, he's basically calling Fedor a can with the shitposts and lack of basic English.
Sorry mang I control-f’d the page and was surprised to see nobody had mentioned it yet

Feeble life you must lead.

If you think DC doesn't shit down Minakov's throat then you might have some sort of intellectual disability and you should probably get that checked out.

You’re saying max is unable because of his nickname? Haha what?

If you think DC doesn't shit down Minakov's throat then you might have some sort of intellectual disability and you should probably get that checked out.
DC would get whooped up on. Get your face out of his balls.....Gus had DC on queer street you dumbass.

14-9, why stop at Hawaii TS? I believe he is GOAT material.

DC would get whooped up on. Get your face out of his balls.....Gus had DC on queer street you dumbass.
Remind me again how that fighted ended? You are a damn fool. Homeboy is off fighting fucking cans in some shit tier org and you wanna compare him to cupcake. Fuck off with that nonsense.

Remind me again how that fighted ended? You are a damn fool. Homeboy is off fighting fucking cans in some shit tier org and you wanna compare him to cupcake. Fuck off with that nonsense.
NO you fuck off with making DC sound like some unbeatable force. Remind me again why he even has a LHW belt after getting dominated and finished in his two fights against the real champ?

DC fans are such whiney little girls, just like the chubby one himself.

Back