Will Nurmagomedov fight Ferguson as his last one?

No Usman would. 39 year old GSP gets wrecked at any weight between 155 lbs and 170lbs.

Would have to agree that Usman would be the bigger fight for Khabib’s legacy. And I’d favour Khabib

It's what i'd vote for.. But now Ferguson has to fucking earn it again which is annoying.. after earning it 5 times prior.
I think GSP is probably more likely.
Conor 2 doesn't interest me in the slightest, obvious mauling.
Come on - in the mma world there has to be someone that "doesn't have to earn it again" - and Ferguson is that someone

Come on - in the mma world there has to be someone that "doesn't have to earn it again" - and Ferguson is that someone
I hope you're right, but I don't think the UFC hold much sentimentality in this regard, especially with Tony.
GSP hasn't technically earned it either, but he is someone who they will let do what ever he wants.

Again with the tony ferguson....the guy lost ok? He doesnt deserve khabib. He should at least be champ first then you have a potential case

Lol nuts still think Tony pulls off weird ninja shit

He would be absolutely mauled on the feet and on the ground

Khabibs last 3 opponents where tougher match ups

People have completely dismissed Fergusson after one loss but he can still beat everybody at LW. Somehow people started claiming he is out of prime only because of his age while he's looked as good as ever and lost to JG mainly because JG fought smarter and fought the perfect fight.

If Ferg wins the championship, that can definitely make Khabib interested in this fight again. The chances of all this happening are obviously very low but hey the fan in me can still hope.

A khabib vs Ferguson return is only possible imo in 2 scenarios:
1) Tony beats 3 top contenders back-to-back: maybe Dustin, Chandler , Gaethje(needs to be in the 3)

2) beats Islam dominantly

GSP will not fight at 155lbs. He doesn't take risk like that. He will want to maintain his size advantage especially now that he is older and most likely slower than before.

I’m of the opinion that fighting and beating a legend such as GSP would add more to his resume regardless of Georges being ancient and it most likely having to be a catch weight fight. I’m guessing that a majority of people actually have written Tony off since he’s lost recently and north of 35, it’s a foregone conclusion that this would be Khabib’s fight to lose. I’m a huge El Cucuy fan, but would like to see him get a win before facing Khabib to see where he’s at, was the double weight cut and shit fight plan the reason he lost to Gaethje. More importantly does he have any fuel left in the tank for that huge fight that has been half a decade in the making...?

Love to see it, but I think Dana hoping that Khabib has some sort of fetish/hang-up about 30-0 vs 29-0 is wishful, on his part.

It's what i'd vote for.. But now Ferguson has to fucking earn it again which is annoying.. after earning it 5 times prior.
I think GSP is probably more likely.
Conor 2 doesn't interest me in the slightest, obvious mauling.
Let Ferguson fight GSP first. The one that wins will fight Nurmagomedov.

Tony only needs to show kabib a certain cartoon
Then he will want to fight him. Or maybe worse.

The fight doesn't interest me. Probably doesn't interest khabib at this point either. Why would you want to fight the sloppy seconds of the guy you just dusted in 2 rounds ?

Dana wants him to rematch Conor, c'mon bro.
This is Dana White we're talking about $$$ is all he cares about

Back