Will Nurmagomedov fight Ferguson as his last one?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I want to see this fight happen no matter what. I think Ferguson will not win, but the fans deserve to see it happen.

If Khabib's mother lets him come back for a 30th fight, I can see him fighting winner of Chandler vs Tony (which should be Tony).

Winner of Dustin vs Conor isn't interesting because he beat both of them already.

If Khabib's mother lets him come back for a 30th fight, I can see him fighting winner of Chandler vs Tony (which should be Tony).

Winner of Dustin vs Conor isn't interesting because he beat both of them already.

If the GSP fight became a realistic option though, who then between Tony/Chandler and GSP?

tenor.gif

If the GSP fight became a realistic option though, who then between Tony/Chandler and GSP?

I don't think GSP will be a realistic option - he's already 40 and even Khabib has alluded to the fact that GSP is old now.

I don't think GSP will be a realistic option - he's already 40 and even Khabib has alluded to the fact that GSP is old now.
Fair. But let's hypothetically say it is, say GSP calls him out at LW and Tony is also calling him out after beating Chandler. Then who?

Fair. But let's hypothetically say it is, say GSP calls him out at LW and Tony is also calling him out after beating Chandler. Then who?
Gsp easy question most money and the biggest gain for his legacy.

Gsp easy question most money and the biggest gain for his legacy.
I think so to, even though I would rather see Tony..

I really want to know Ackmeds opinion though lol.

Then I think he asks mother for two more fights lol

If he has to fight one first I think it would be GSP because he's older than Tony, then Tony after.

There is 0% chance GSP fights at 155. His last fight was at 185 you know.

Then I think he asks mother for two more fights lol

If he has to fight one first I think it would be GSP because he's older than Tony, then Tony after.
lol
They'd book the GSP fight, he'd struggle to make weight and pull out and Conor 14.0 would come to the rescue to get mauled again...
Then Tony fight would obviously not happen cos Khabib Tony fights don't happen, and Conor 15.0 would come to the rescue to get mauled again...

I don't get the obsession with Tony.

Let me save you the trouble.. Khabib ragdolls Tony around the cage for 2 rounds, while Ferguson throws a few nice elbows from the bottom.

Start of the next round, Khabib lands a nice right hand and then drags a hurt Tony to the mat, where he proceeds to batter his head until the ref stops it.

Khabib TKO round 3

It's what i'd vote for.. But now Ferguson has to fucking earn it again which is annoying.. after earning it 5 times prior.
I think GSP is probably more likely.
Conor 2 doesn't interest me in the slightest, obvious mauling.
Aldo didn't he got a title shot after a loss.

Tony really deserves this

Back