Will Nurmagomedov fight Ferguson as his last one?

He already had his last one, and it was against Justin Gaethje. I don't really see the appeal of a Tony fight. Tony's strategy of getting his ass kicked and then finding a late sub after his opponent gets tired from wailing on him doesn't work so well at his age, and doesn't work at all against a guy who can grapple and smash people for 20 rounds without getting tired. His best win is Kevin Lee ffs.

No Usman would. 39 year old GSP gets wrecked at any weight between 155 lbs and 170lbs.
I wanna see Usman vs Khabib too hit they already said they would never fight like lyoto and Anderson said they wouldn’t either
<DCrying>

I think Khabib would do GSP or Mayweather or some shiet like that

I want to see this fight happen no matter what. I think Ferguson will not win, but the fans deserve to see it happen.

no i believe khabib so later in 2021 the ufc will have a new lw champ.

I don't think GSP will be a realistic option - he's already 40 and even Khabib has alluded to the fact that GSP is old now.

Which is why I didn't understand Khabib recently stated that one of the road blocks to the fight is GSP making 155lbs. I mean wtf is the point of having the fight at 155 besides getting GSP as weak as possible. Khabib has a hard enough time making that weight and he already said GSP is old.

He's retired

tenor.gif

He already fought his last fight against Justin. Goddammit pay attention

<PlusJuan>

Khabib should play the GSP card. Vacate the LW title, then in 2-4 years, come out of retirement to get that 30-0 fighting KhamGOAT for the WW title. But only AFTER KhamGOAT becomes WW/MW champ champ.

Chechnya vs Dagestan LET'S GO!!!!

<{JustBleed}>:meow:<This7>:meow:<{JustBleed}>

Nah I think that fight lost a lot of prestige after Khabib ran through Gaethje. I still want to see it, that's just the vibe I pick up.

I was pretty confident it was gonna be GSP. But since Khabib is keeping the title, no way would Dana allow a catchweight. And if he doesn't allow a catchweight then Khabib/GSP isn't gonna happen (as GSP won't do 155). So it's most likely now gonna come down to either Tony or Conor.

Back