Will Nate finish Conor Quicker or Later than the first fight?

Will Nate finish Conor Quicker or Later than the first fight?

• Total voters
Always Conor Bless, but realistically I think it will happen later.
You don't build a 5 round gas tank in a couple of months.
But if Conor doesn't come headhunting like last time he can probably drag it out to 3.

Conor butchers him in round 1 and gets the TKO finish in round 2. Nate won't even get a look in.

You know my stance on this.

Nate wins again, and with a full training camp, decisively better/faster this time.

I think

Therefore I am ........
René Descartes Bless

Heisenberg and Schrödinger get pulled over for speeding.

The cop asks Heisenberg "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg replies, "No, but we know exactly where we are!"

The officer looks at him confused and says "you were going 108 miles per hour!"

Heisenberg throws his arms up and cries, "Great! Now we're lost!"

The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.

"A cat," Schrödinger replies.

The cop opens the trunk and yells "Hey! This cat is dead."

Schrödinger angrily replies, "Well he is now."

Nate chokes Conor out again but in the 3rd. Guaranteed.

I like your confidence!

@MonkeyGirl what do you think? :D

I think this will be a longer fight, Conor will be obssesed as usual with the KO at the 4 round and maybe by the 3d this is over. I don't like to bet on rounds, but I do think we will get more than 8 minutes of Conor's suffering. ANd you cutie pie?

I have a more patient varied attacking Conor taking out nate in the 3rd of 4th. He will not sit in the pocket and play nates game this time around

The officer looks over the car and asks Schrödinger if the two men have anything in the trunk.

Your obsessed with cats, yet you have dogs? And now with this joke I'm starting to think you like torturing cats or something. Your some sort of masochist?

Sooner.

As soon as the fight goes to the ground, it's over for Conor in this fight and all future fights against opponents smart enough to go to the ground.
Lol he gets choked out by Nate, so now all of a sudden that means he will get subbed by every single opponent that gets him down. You might be retarded.

Lol he gets choked out by Nate, so now all of a sudden that means he will get subbed by every single opponent that gets him down. You might be retarded.

I was saying that long before he fought Diaz. Conor's BJJ sucks, it's that simple. Any fighter with half a brain will get him to the ground ASAP.

Conor fights are the hardest to predict.

He says he's gonna come out and go for the KO, but I think he's just saying that and he will be more conservative.

The outcome very much depends on how Conor approaches the fight. No one has a clue what he is gonna do that night.

Nate will carry him for a bit then make him cry so he can hyperventilate again @ Post Fight

Your obsessed with cats, yet you have dogs? And now with this joke I'm starting to think you like torturing cats or something. Your some sort of masochist?

Heheheheh I used to have cats too.
I can't now because of the dogs, they hate cats and try to hunt them down when they see one. :(

I like your confidence!

I think this will be a longer fight, Conor will be obssesed as usual with the KO at the 4 round and maybe by the 3d this is over. I don't like to bet on rounds, but I do think we will get more than 8 minutes of Conor's suffering. ANd you cutie pie?

:D I see Conor head hunting trying to force the KO to happen, just like you stated.

I think Conor will be "inefficient with his energy :p" again and I think Nate is going to pick apart a gassed Conor in either round two or three and he will get the TKO stoppage this time around. :cool:

:D I see Conor head hunting trying to force the KO to happen, just like you stated.

I think Conor will be "inefficient with his energy :p" again and I think Nate is going to pick apart a gassed Conor in either round two or three and he will get the TKO stoppage this time around. :cool:

If Nate starts lighting Conor up with strikes i wouldn't be surprised if he goes for the TKO instead of sub.

i have a feeling conor will try to be efficient with his energy but he will gas after diaz lands a solid slap.

i guess i think another sub 10 minute fight is on the cards.

It's going to take Nate a little longer because Conor is going to fight safer.

Back