Will Nate finish Conor Quicker or Later than the first fight?

Will Nate finish Conor Quicker or Later than the first fight?

• Total voters
He's getting a big check from Dana to go down in this one so they can all cash in on the rubbermatch. All Diaz cares & has ever cared about is money.

Diaz in the rubbermatch by TKO

I think this one makes it into the 3rd, perhaps 4th round.

I think McG will fight smarter this time and not try to throw every shot with 100%. He will pace himself better.

Agreed. Conor's striking was on point until he got clipped in round 2. I've never seen anyone back a Diaz up like that. Still, if it hits the ground it's over.

Nate usually picks up momentum as the fight goes on, while Conor starts fast. I'd say later than last time.

However it will be interesting to see how Conor has adjusted.

Hope it last longer than the first one did, regardless who wins. Of course I want my boy Nate win, but always respect for the both of them.

I don't see Conor making it out of the third. With Nate in shape and properly prepared I'm tempted to say he puts Conor away faster but I think Conor will be sharper than last time.

I believe Conor will perform better but be last effective than last time. I think Nate is going to feel him out relatively slowly but he will find his range much faster than last time and once he turns the heat up it's going to get ugly for Conor very quickly. Conor starts to get seared toward the end of the first and Nate starts lighting him up two minutes or so into the second. Conor survives this time but is finished in the third.

Nate is going to come at him hard. This will be a brutal, highlight reel finish beating. Hopefully Conor isn't broken afterward because I'd like to see him defend his FW title.

Back