Will Nate finish Conor Quicker or Later than the first fight?

Will Nate finish Conor Quicker or Later than the first fight?

• Total voters

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vote or get slapped, caught with a 1-2 then choked out.

Last edited:
I think this one makes it into the 3rd, perhaps 4th round.

I think McG will fight smarter this time and not try to throw every shot with 100%. He will pace himself better.

My prediction: Conor by KO. Maybe round 2 as Conor said but............Nate is tough and durable. Maybe Conor by decision or maybe Nate by KO in later rounds

Edit: Yeah i'm confused as shit boys

I think this one makes it into the 3rd, perhaps 4th round.

I think McG will fight smarter this time and not try to throw every shot with 100%. He will pace himself better.
But Conor said this a few days ago: "This time, I'm still going to march forward, I'm still going to press him, I'm still going to bust him. There's just going to be a lot more in my tank." Who knows

Conor goes down faster, have you seen how huge Nate is? 1 punch will knock McG out

I think

Therefore I am ........
René Descartes Bless

I see Conor being more careful with his energy
It could easily go the distance
or maybe Nate finishes Conor......

Today I have been wondering if Nate will throw the fight....

This is tough because Conor is doing all the right things in prep, like bringing in long, rangy bjj guys and olympic boxers. With enough of that kind of training, it's hard to know what he can do against a skilled body of that frame.

I would toss a coin but I believe luck is the devil's work. And I don't fuck around with the dark lord. So I keep all my coins under lock and key so as not to open a portal.

Ya dig?

I think, and therefore you all are. Mudrubble bless......

Nate chokes Conor out again but in the 3rd. Guaranteed.

Look at Nate's record vs strikers. He loses to grapplers who play a loose guard game for a boring decision win. Franca's the only one to catch him in a sub. Gonna be tough for Conor to maintain such a high output for 5 rounds. Diaz doesn't gas. I guess he could surprise him like Thomson did, but Conor doesn't kick for power, he kicks for distance.

I regard Conor's boxing very highly in the context of mma, so I believe he can do it, but it's a tough match-up, a tougher one than many grapplers since Conor can defend TD's and can get back to his feet.

This here is trying to outbox a bigger framed top fighter who doesn't gas, is very durable, can box himself and is great on the mat. Comes down to Conor's cardio.

Sooner.

As soon as the fight goes to the ground, it's over for Conor in this fight and all future fights against opponents smart enough to go to the ground.

Depends how scurred Conor is.

If Conor tries to engage from the get go...He is gonna get destroyed in the first or 2nd round.

If Conor decides to point fight/run away....he is gonna get destroyed Round 3 +.

Conor will be ready, he knows what Nate brings this time and should do MUCH better...
And he will last til the 3rd before getting choked out this time

thinking nate saves his face and uses his BJJ skills sooner = quick sub

There's also a way to beat the Diaz bros shown time and time again. Either hold them down and throw light GnP to avoid a stand-up or avoid a brawl on the feet. Conor's skillset and style doesn't fit that description. He comes forward and looks to engage. Diaz is good in those types of fights.

If anything, Conor should try to slow the pace down and not put so much power into his punches. That way he could look fresh enough to trick Diaz to stay on the outside. But if Nate comes forward it's a bad sign for Conor. His punches come in bunches and he's good with his reach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back