Will khabib shoot straight to #1 p4p?

Yes absolutely. He hasn't beaten top 5's blah blah. Well fuck if he beats the top p4p fighter in brutal fashion while not losing a single round in his career being 27-0, yes he absolutely is the p4p#1 most dominating fighter ever. 10 fucking years undefeated already. Fuck the haters. That man will take the spot soon after if not this fight. I believed in him from the very start, Khabib is destined to be the one true GOAT of mma.
Love the post, but I dont think that jumps him to the Best fighter of all Time. Close but not quite there.

In which rankings? UFC? Possibly, but doubt they'd put him above DC.

Any other rankings? Probably won't even get into top 3.

No.

He and Cucuy still have unfinished biz, even if it's for the 300th try.

Unfinished biz? Plz. Tony the weirdo is a tuf product. Those guys will never be legit. Just marketing. Eagle would smash tony..theres your answer. Barboza > tony.

EPIC FAIL

tWSwfkxHSPeCyxHNL4po_Bike_Jump_Faceplant.0.gif

Lol..plz. You start such bs threads and have such generic comments..for likes? I speak truth and obv cant handle.

Hey look..you posted a gif..maybe the 16-24 crowd will give you a like.

Nah, you're talking straight outta yer culo dude

tenor.gif
anigif_original-26147-1445258972-1.gif

I see some legitimate logic to that but I just don’t agree. On one hand you had Mighty Mouse dominating the weakest division in existence and people called him the P4P greatest. If you dominate the toughest division that is pretty legit . The way I see it however is dominating more than one division. So in my mind it is DC,GSP then Conor (no matter what happens) then Khabib. So he maybe top 4 but certainly not number 1.

Love the post, but I dont think that jumps him to the Best fighter of all Time. Close but not quite there.

Sure but for how long. At 30-0, even the worst of haters will start to look stupid denying his greatness. From here on out, it is only the best of best against him and I believe he will beat them all.

Next 3-4 fights will make a huge difference in his status. I've been hearing no top 15, no top 10, no top 5, a standup fighter with good wrestling will kill him, all that crap for years and the statements keep on changing. Well from tomorrow, the paper champ thing ends, no top p4p or top 3 win or whatever the haters want also end. Every fight from here on out will end an excuse to hate. And he fucked up in the past sure but this is his 3rd fight at LW in 9 months so he is ending the pull out merchant statements too.

Sure but for how long. At 30-0, even the worst of haters will start to look stupid denying his greatness. From here on out, it is only the best of best against him and I believe he will beat them all.

Next 3-4 fights will make a huge difference in his status. I've been hearing no top 15, no top 10, no top 5, a standup fighter with good wrestling will kill him, all that crap for years and the statements keep on changing. Well from tomorrow, the paper champ thing ends, no top p4p or top 3 win or whatever the haters want also end. Every fight from here on out will end an excuse to hate. And he fucked up in the past sure but this is his 3rd fight at LW in 9 months so he is ending the pull out merchant statements too.
I agree with all that. But he has dominated with one aspect. I'd like just a bit of some evolution in his game before I give him top mantle. He's a tough motherfucker and no one has figured out how to beat him, makes his fight with conor and the rest of his upcoming fights all that more intriguing. We've seen GSP the striker, evolve into the wrassler. We've seen JBJ the wrassler, evolve into a striker. And we've seen Silva just pull shit out of his ass to end fights. So far Khabib fights one way and its been successful, there will always be a counter to a one dimensional fighter. Although he's great at what he does, we have to hold off of giving him top spot until we see he can adapt. Just my opinion.

I agree with all that. But he has dominated with one aspect. I'd like just a bit of some evolution in his game before I give him top mantle. He's a tough motherfucker and no one has figured out how to beat him, makes his fight with conor and the rest of his upcoming fights all that more intriguing. We've seen GSP the striker, evolve into the wrassler. We've seen JBJ the wrassler, evolve into a striker. And we've seen Silva just pull shit out of his ass to end fights. So far Khabib fights one way and its been successful, there will always be a counter to a one dimensional fighter. Although he's great at what he does, we have to hold off of giving him top spot until we see he can adapt. Just my opinion.

I thought his jab was super good in the Al fight just like GSP perfected his jab later in his career. I don't see him becoming some super good standup guy at this stage to be honest. His wrestling is far above anything else and that is enough imo because his bjj and overall grappling is superb and his chin seems to be great so far along with stellar cardio. Silva had his stellar standup and gsp and jones have their exceptional wrestling. They all are extremely good in one area. Though their standup is way ahead khabib, i think khabib may be bether than them at overall grappling. Fedor was the only GOAT that was really good just about everywhere but he never had one thing exceptionally better than all others. The common trait I've seen among GOAT's is superb cardio. And somebody like Conor lacks that hence even though he is phenomenal, he can't stay on top without getting defeated because there will always be that guy that will take him into deep water and beat him when he is a zombie.

I thought his jab was super good in the Al fight just like GSP perfected his jab later in his career. I don't see him becoming some super good standup guy at this stage to be honest. His wrestling is far above anything else and that is enough imo because his bjj and overall grappling is superb and his chin seems to be great so far along with stellar cardio. Silva had his stellar standup and gsp and jones have their exceptional wrestling. They all are extremely good in one area. Though their standup is way ahead khabib, i think khabib may be bether than them at overall grappling. Fedor was the only GOAT that was really good just about everywhere but he never had one thing exceptionally better than all others. The common trait I've seen among GOAT's is superb cardio. And somebody like Conor lacks that hence even though he is phenomenal, he can't stay on top without getting defeated because there will always be that guy that will take him into deep water and beat him when he is a zombie.
Agree. Khabib doesnt need stellar standup or submission skills. He just needs imo to make those deficiencies into a strength rather than a weakness. He needs opponents to know that if you stand with him you're gonna get a good fight. Not just if I take you down its automatically over(his current state). I unlike many of these nuthugging conor fans liked his stand up against Al, but it was against Al. Just want to see more of that against better strikers, and in all honesty he displayed a bit of that against Barboza. If he jabs the shit out of conor to a UD I'd be shocked and go ahead and cement him as one of the all time greats. I just truly hope he takes him down and pounds him until he gives his neck, which Khabib probably wouldnt take and would continue to smash the fraud right through the mat.

Jones, whether people hate it or not.

2-0 over the current LHW and HW champ.

Back