Will khabib shoot straight to #1 p4p?

abrasion

Ancient one
@purple
Reaction score
What do you think? If he absolutely destroys conor in a completely dominating fashion will that put him at the top p4p spot? I mean people like to shit on his resume now but beating up the Demi god that is Conor McGregor would be quite a feather in the eagles cap. And obviously I mean current p4p not all time.

Last edited:
What do you think? If he absolutely destroys conor in a completely dominating fashion will that put him at the top p4p spot? I mean people like to shit on his resume now but beating up the Demi god that is Conor McGregor would be quite a feather in the eagles cap.

What do you think? If he absolutely destroys conor in a completely dominating fashion will that put him at the top p4p spot? I mean people like to shit on his resume now but beating up the Demi god that is Conor McGregor would be quite a feather in the eagles cap.
No, and I'm saying this as #3 p4p Khabib fan on this site. Khabib would need to move up and beat Woodley to really enter the pool of p4p GOATs and I don't see him doing that. Cleaning out the entire LW division will make Khabib the LW GOAT, though.

He should get a boost, yes. Not nr1 though.

No.

He and Cucuy still have unfinished biz, even if it's for the 300th try.

P4p is bs..but he should. 27-0. No steroids like so many of fanboys heros..i wont mention..but we all know who. Yea. Undefeated is a legit case for this bs category.

No.

He and Cucuy still have unfinished biz, even if it's for the 300th try.
Unfinished biz? Plz. Tony the weirdo is a tuf product. Those guys will never be legit. Just marketing. Eagle would smash tony..theres your answer. Barboza > tony.

Unfinished biz? Plz. Tony the weirdo is a tuf product. Those guys will never be legit. Just marketing. Eagle would smash tony..theres your answer. Barboza > tony.
what kinda AIDS troll post is this

EPIC FAIL

tWSwfkxHSPeCyxHNL4po_Bike_Jump_Faceplant.0.gif

Fuck yes. He will pass GSP, Fedor, Silva, Jones, and many people like Ali or Babe Ruth it other sports. I have to think Khabib would out soccer Pele at this moment in time.

The rankings are a joke. You can't take them seriously with Conor at #2 when he's 1-2-1 in the last 3 years (lose to Diaz, draw against Diaz in rematch if it had competent judges, beat Manlet Eddie, lose to Floyd)

If beating Eddie Alvarez makes you the #2 P4P MMA fighter then Dustin Poirier would be #1 since he beat him twice recently. Just admit the rankings don't mean shit and are tainted by the entertainment side of it, a true P4P ranking wouldnt look anything like UFC's list.

Yes absolutely. He hasn't beaten top 5's blah blah. Well fuck if he beats the top p4p fighter in brutal fashion while not losing a single round in his career being 27-0, yes he absolutely is the p4p#1 most dominating fighter ever. 10 fucking years undefeated already. Fuck the haters. That man will take the spot soon after if not this fight. I believed in him from the very start, Khabib is destined to be the one true GOAT of mma.

Fuck yes. He will pass GSP, Fedor, Silva, Jones, and many people like Ali or Babe Ruth it other sports. I have to think Khabib would out soccer Pele at this moment in time.
Not all time p4p just current. C'mon now.

Lol..plz. You start such bs threads and have such generic comments..for likes? I speak truth and obv cant handle.

Nah, you're talking straight outta yer culo dude

tenor.gif

Back