Media Will Kevin Lee finally take Khabib up on his offer if he gets past Iaquinta?

Lee is the best LW on the planet.

That russian shit dont work on high level american wrestling.

Oh and Lee beats Tony easily in a rematch.
he got his ass kicked by tony what makes you think he has a chance in a rematch? tony's grappling is good enough to nullify a lot of damage on the ground and he has tremendous cardio to be able to drown lee over the stretch everytime the fight happens

Tony and possibly Conor are the only ones ahead of Lee.

Don't be an idiot. Lee is 26 and improving exponentially. Not to mentuon a light years better athlete than Islam.
Don't even get me started on the terrible, terrible things Islam would do to Conor.

Tony and possibly Conor are the only ones ahead of Lee.

Don't be an idiot. Lee is 26 and improving exponentially. Not to mentuon a light years better athlete than Islam.
Poirier is definitely a head of Lee

he got his ass kicked by tony what makes you think he has a chance in a rematch? tony's grappling is good enough to nullify a lot of damage on the ground and he has tremendous cardio to be able to drown lee over the stretch everytime the fight happens
Im sorry, but do you not remember the staph infection? Lee gassed so quick. He had zero energy. Look at what pace he fought Barboza. Lee at 100% beats Tony easily.

Im sorry, but do you not remember the staph infection? Lee gassed so quick. He had zero energy. Look at what pace he fought Barboza. Lee at 100% beats Tony easily.
A little bit easier to lay on Barboza than get grinded by Tony.

Is this your weekly hype up Islam thread?

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Lee at 100% beats Tony easily.

Nobody beats Tony "easily" - if you want to beat Tony, its possible no doubt, please be aware of a lot broken bones and much blood in your face. It will ne never be easy against El Cucuy...

I like Islam. He has this weird childlike yokel look all the time. The stuff he does with gum is absolutely disgusting but hilarious

Just because he is Khabibs guy does not mean much. Don't make him into another artem
Dude looked very inconfident and amateur before

He is not future Khabib

Kevin lee-Khabib wants to fight GSP after fighting nobodies. Gets title against Al

GSP- only Khabib fight ecxites me

Kevin lee-Khabib I wanna fight Khabib for title(after fighting nobodies too).

Khabib-Al, RDA, MJ, Edson,Conor

Lee-Lost to Al and Tony, almost lost to Edson
Then fought the Who's

If Al finished him, he will be forgotten

lol @ almost losing to edson.

That was a horrific mauling in which Lee struggled for 2 seconds.

Better than Lee in all aspects of MMA: Striking, Cardio, Heart, Grappling, Wrestling.

Lee has been ducking Islam for years now.

method=get&s=mayhem-miller-08-21-10-2-17-4-948.jpg

It would be nice if Khabib(or should I say Ali) would be that aggressive with calling out Tony as he is with Kevin Lee

Back