Rumored Will Johnny Walker improve?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The guy has 0 fundamentals and relies on stupid whacky movements and pure athleticism.

Last fight he trained at Tristar, a gym renowned for doing the basics and doing it well.

The result was him flopping like a fish on deck when he got taken down and gassing out in 2 minutes. I don’t even think the guy can spell BJJ.

He’s now in Ireland with John Kavy

He’s facing Ryan Spann next who I expect to take Walker down and take his neck home.

When you have as little skill as he does, it’s hard to get in a fight and not improve

I enjoy the black label better than the green label

The result was him flopping like a fish on deck when he got taken down and gassing out in 2 minutes. I don’t even think the guy can spell BJJ.

He's used to smaller training partners and doesn't know what to do when he can't use his size. He needs Shaq(Shaq trains!), or someone Shaq's size to force him to learn technique.

1 of his 2 subs came against a guy who's lost like 21 fights and never won lol... The other came against a dude who had 1 submission win, a Kimura over a dude who had never fought before or since.. That's as far as JW's submission credentials go from what I can tell, apparently he's a Brown Belt but no idea who he trained under, maybe he got it in Ireland.

Imagine the amount of time he spends on his hair between fights. If he used half of that time training bjj instead, he'd be a world champion.

Jarl

He's young enough, but he tasted the invincibility high so early, I think it'll mess with his mind. To humbaroo yourself and rebuild the skillset or try and recapture the wildman approach... Both might even be wrong answers.

Anyone still think he's coming for the LHW belt? What was that about being the guy that's going to take down Pico Jones.

Best prospect since Honda Housey.

Nah, as soon as he went to Kavanagh it was all over. He’s prioritizing his irish gf and being near her instead of finding right coach.

Hooft would be so perfect for him smh

The way he handled his loss by blaming his entire team shows that he probably doesn't have a lot of emotional maturity or ability for self reflection.

Walker is done. The hype train was derailed. It’s time to start hyping new LHWs with the new changes to the division. Let’s get TUF 205 going

Bring back Bader. Would love to see Bader fight for a number one contender fight at 205. He would starch Walker

Back