Will GSP return to reclaim the title?

Lol, no. He knows he'd lose in a rematch against Hendricks. He'll only come back if Hendricks loses.

Lol, no. He knows he'd lose in a rematch against Hendricks. He'll only come back if Hendricks loses.

Bullshit - GSP don't play that shit - if he comes back he will demand a rematch...everytime in his career he' was beat - he demanded a rematch....& he will again because of haters like you - Hendricks did nothing in round five but back peddle around the ring - U should watch the fight again...that is what lost Hendricks the fight. When U are fighting the champ - U have to fight! Hendricks damn near didn't get by Lawler! Lawler!! Have U seen Lawler's record? I would be very surprised if Hendricks defends more than twice...Shit U brag up Hendricks when he only had to fight a journeyman for the belt? :rolleyes: He was given a gift..Look who GSP had to fight to keep that belt...IMO Hendricks is a pretender....

He certainly could reclaim his title. Even with the wear and tear the years of fighting have taken on him, he's still MUCH better than anyone else with the exception of Hendricks.

Sorry but GSP is with the aliens now. They are using him for his perfect "AAA level athlete" genes to breed a new super race.

The gestation period is quite long, more than 2 years and it explains GSPs gradual decline in the UFC. The motherhood instinct also kicked in, this explains his lack of killer instinct and finishes. It's now in the final phases and he cannot hide the pregnancy any longer, hence why he had to stop fighting...

x38n.jpg

With Hendricks as the champion... No

He's motivated again, and looks a lot like an earlier version of GSP not like the seemingly athletically inferior version we saw vs Hendricks.

Maybe he seemed athletically inferior because he was? What I mean by that is that GSP looked great vs. Condit, and only moderately tired himself against Diaz. He still managed to beat both of them as if they didn't belong in the octagon with him. He only looked less than impressive agaisn't a guy that nearly mirrors him in a lot of attributes.

As for the current row of guys, I think the only guy that still gives him trouble is Hendricks.

Back