Will father time finally catch up to Jones?

Eventually but I'm not so sure it'll be on Saturday.

Not yet. He's too young.

I'd say with the power of picograms he's got another 10-12 years. Without I'd say 8.

If he keeps fighting, then yeah it will eventually. Will that be Saturday night? I kinda doubt it.

Jones has been dominant for over a decade now. He's now up against a new, younger contender.

Is Saturday the night his streak comes to an end? I have to admit the Santos performance wasn't his best. He arguably lost.
If Jones forgets something in the car he crashes next, yes. If he has everything he needs as soon as he starts to run... he could be hard to catch. Shit, he might run Father Time over.

Jones has been dominant for over a decade now. He's now up against a new, younger contender.

Is Saturday the night his streak comes to an end? I have to admit the Santos performance wasn't his best. He arguably lost.
He's 32 fam, hopefully Ngannou or Stipe catches up with him, will have nothing to do with ageing out of the sport.

Jones is an old 32. I dont know if Reyes is going to be the one to do it but Jones' time is coming.

3o45ue.jpg

Jon is just beginning to enter his prime

32 is the new 20 with the aid of picograms, so no worries.
Another win coming this weekend for the snowplowman<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>

Father time is already doing work on Jones. It’s just that he is so ahead of the rest that even a past his prime version of him looks dominant against the mediocre fighters he is facing nowadays.

Have Jones moving to hw and he will have great wins but also devastating losses. If he retires at heavyweight as a defending champ without losses i will bow to the man. ( nearly impossible imo)

Jon is 32 Reyes is 30 Jon is also a very well preserved fighter due to suspensions and bad behaviour and even when he was out he was still training and doing grappling competitions. Jon is just getting to his peak if anything like Romero he got them good genes...

It will eventually catch up to all of us, just not against Dom..

Father Stipe will. If he wants to actually test himself.

It will catch up to him eventually. Maybe his late 30's at the earliest. But not right now. The only way if Reyes wins if he catches him with a haymaker flush.

Father time? The guy is 32. Wait until he is 38.
Not only that, the physical traits he rely on are generally very age friendly. Reach and point fighting generally age very well.

It's entirely likely that Jones could just dominate LHW for another 10 years and be one of the guys that's still dominating at like 45 years old.

I don't think that'll happen because he'll try HW at some point in time. He'll lose there.

Reyes is full of confidence, i dont see him being shaken like Anthony was

Thiago had a chance but injured

should be a good fight

Reyes is full of confidence, i dont see him being shaken like Anthony was

Thiago had a chance but injured

should be a good fight

Reyes looks exactly llike Smith. Young, green, out of his league and he and all the Smiths and OSPs and Volkans are getting these opportunities cause the division has been long dead.

No because he is still blessed by mother steroids

Back