Will father time finally catch up to Jones?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones has been dominant for over a decade now. He's now up against a new, younger contender.

Is Saturday the night his streak comes to an end? I have to admit the Santos performance wasn't his best. He arguably lost.

We can only hope but I wouldn't bet on it

The kid fights like once a year. He has hardly any mileage on him.

He's 32, and Reyes has nothing to offer him. Quit grasping at straws.

Oh you slow brainded man, time is an illusion. It has no father, son, present, past or future cause they all exist at once. Youre not very bright are you? I mean everyone knows this except you....

Father Time probably won't knock on Jones' door until he's 34.

Screw you guys and screw your fake time. I am leaving this thread cause I am losing brain cells.

Jones could get old over night if he is not going to be smart and don't make any mistake like he use to do in past

I have to admit I'm in to jones fights to see him lose. But usually not even mad at his performance

Age will catch up eventually, but he's got a few more years IMO. If he loses one of his next few fights it's because his opponent is better, he gets clipped, or he's mentally not into it anymore.

I think he'll retire undefeated, and I can't stand him. I see him only fighting 2-3 more times

Father time? The guy is 32. Wait until he is 38.

Depends On how many picograms of Turinabol his body decides to pulse.

Back