Will Brooks is the #1 LW in the World , Greatest thing possible for bellator!!!!!!!!!

TheApotheosis**

White Belt
Reaction score
This is seriously the best LW in the world right now IMO....and he has so much potential.

He is a huge LW....He has good speed...He has great strength which helps his grappling/sprawl..Has power in his kicks/hands..and he has great cardio to top it all off.

He beat chandler who is arguably a top 5 LW, pretty easily and he wasn't even ready for the fight!...I mean look at the fight, yes Chandler did control him but the actual fighting was done by Brooks...He beat Chandler with strikes!

Will brooks will destroy every top UFC LW right now(That includes Anthony Pettis)...only guy who could give him problems is Khabib Nurmagomedov because he can probably control him like chandler...but like I said the guy is only improving.

This is the best thing that could happen for bellator.....Instead of having chandler walk thru this guy...Now they have a new LW Superstar that most likely is gonna destroy eddie alvarez which is gonna devalue him when he goes to the UFC and has success.

Great night for bellator!

Last edited:
His ill isn't will enough though. He needs to go for the finish. It was right in front of him late in the third and he took Chandler down. Lacks killer instinct.

310.gif

i don't know if you're being sarcastic, but he's definitely a top level fighter. He looked good in mostly all aspects of MMA tonight and his cardio didn't drop off at all.

i didn't think he should've won though.

i don't know if you're being sarcastic, but he's definitely a top level fighter. He looked good in mostly all aspects of MMA tonight and his cardio didn't drop off at all.

i didn't think he should've won though.

He was the better fighter.

Chandler was the better wrestler and even that it's questionable.

He's top but Chandler was a little too hyped. Never that impressed with him or Alvarez.

brooks and chandler would get there shit pushed in in the ufc. i would love to see aldo come up and kill both of them.. but brooks made a fan tonight. certainly have interest in his career now

He is really good, with a great stable of training partners (T-Wood, Poirier, etc. etc.) but he isn't #1 int eh world. He would do well in the UFC, and would love to see him get signed.

lol destroy pettis.

fuck off troll

brooks and chandler would get there shit pushed in in the ufc. i would love to see aldo come up and kill both of them.. but brooks made a fan tonight. certainly have interest in his career now

Brooks will destroy aldo....Way too big/strong for him.

He will ragdoll him and destroy him....Aldo will get tired and brooks won't.

lol destroy pettis.

fuck off troll

Lets look at it logically.

Brooks is a way better wrestler(better than Ben Henderson and Clay Guida), he will easily dictate where the fight takes place...He will take down pettis most likely.

Brooks has great cardio so he won't tire out...

Brooks has way more power than pettis....not to mention he has size advantage.

Seems like a tough match for pettis iMO.

bellator should start pushing his name through the media. there r zero top mma fighters from Chicago. Chicago has a big mma fan base.

2_Saad_Awad_vs._Will_Brooks.gif

Dont you mean Saad Awad is the best LW in the world? A guy who couldnt even make it on TUF.

All of these threads are pointless unless they actually go to the UFC and fight the top guys. I remember another thread saying Justin Gaethje is the best LW. Brooks might be a bad styles match up for Pettis but Bendo, Gil, Thomson, and Khabib would beat him handily.

Back