Will Brooks is the #1 LW in the World , Greatest thing possible for bellator!!!!!!!!!

All of these threads are pointless unless they actually go to the UFC and fight the top guys. I remember another thread saying Justin Gaethje is the best LW. Brooks might be a bad styles match up for Pettis but Bendo, Gil, Thomson, and Khabib would beat him handily.

LMFAO Gil is basically like chandler except chandler is a much better striker.

Brooks will destroy bendo,gil,thomson.

Will Brooks has a lot to learn and prove still. I like the guy but he's not close to being the best LW.

LMFAO Gil is basically like chandler except chandler is a much better striker.

Brooks will destroy bendo,gil,thomson.

Winging telegraphed punches does not an excellent striker make. Brooks put a clinic on Chandler standing and I wouldn't say he'd be able to definitely outstrike Gil, Thomson or Bendo.

Winging telegraphed punches does not an excellent striker make. Brooks put a clinic on Chandler standing and I wouldn't say he'd be able to definitely outstrike Gil, Thomson or Bendo.

Gilbert striking isn't that good lol....Melendez almost got KTFO by one of those telegraphed punches when he fought Sanchez.

Brooks will do the exact same thing to gilbert

All of these threads are pointless unless they actually go to the UFC and fight the top guys. I remember another thread saying Justin Gaethje is the best LW. Brooks might be a bad styles match up for Pettis but Bendo, Gil, Thomson, and Khabib would beat him handily.

Khabib is probably the best LW with his style, I think he has the grappling to take down and control every LW in the world.

2_Saad_Awad_vs._Will_Brooks.gif

Dont you mean Saad Awad is the best LW in the world? A guy who couldnt even make it on TUF.

Ben Henderson and Tyrone Woodley couldn't even make it on TUF either...and Brooks beat Awad and would likely do so over and over again. Perhaps that first fight was an aberration, and i like Awad.

Ben Henderson and Tyrone Woodley couldn't even make it on TUF either...and Brooks beat Awad and would likely do so over and over again. Perhaps that first fight was an aberration, and i like Awad.

They werent picked for TUF based on personality, thats not losing on the show or to get into the house.

anyway it was a joke.

He might be fringe top 10, have you seen any of his other fights? God awful. I think he honestly only looked good tonight because of how poor and sloppy Chandler was, and yet Brooks was still KO'd at the end of the fight. He's not in any shape or form a great striker.

You mma hipsters make me laugh.

I was in a thread about the bellator ppv yesterday and all the hipsters were saying was 'you aren't a real fan of mma if you don't buy this rip off ppv!.'. Now it's, 'will would kill the ufc champ!'.

And yet another classic example as to why white belts should NOT be allowed to create threads...

You could argue Brooks lost this fight, he has NO definitive wins over ANYONE in the elite category. Great prospect? Absolutely. The best in the world? Not even close yet.

Chandler, Alvarez and Brooks would easily make it to the top of the heap in the UFC.

Back